chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Wheelwell action

Good eye on the hood length. I also see that the headlight ends a bit sharper on the prototype. The headlight actually follows the curve of the wheel well.

As shown in the banner above...

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Good eye. Dang it, I thought I was done with that part.

ArtRios87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Brembo Pack
With respect to the hood length , you are right, mine was too short. But I have since lengthened the hood based on the side view which was taken from a spy pic as well. Once I've modeled from the from to the rear, you will see the correct proportions. I will cross-reference the height of the wheelwell from the side view to the front view and I'll have accurate proportions.
:clap2:

Sponsored

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Thanks for the heads up, Pill, took me all evening to fix that headlight, but now it is very accurate. Fulfilling request for white car (she do look fine in white) and wireframes, one is orthographic the other is half in perspective.
WhiteNite.jpg
WirePersp.jpg
WireWell.jpg
well2.jpg

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Very cool. Agree that the white is great looking! Watching this progress is so cool!

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
Great work Chazza!

Mriley

That is a big improvement and I liked it already! The headlights look great now.

Sponsored

GTsquid

This may just be nitpicking but the headlights look longer in the spy photos. Is it just the overhead angle making it look shorter in the render or your headlights more swept back making it look shorter from a head-on view?

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Geez, enough of the headlights!. I suppose I could try to move them back a little, seems the pictures may bear that out. Argh. I'm getting in spline-ache!

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
That looks awesome Chazcron, thanks. That white really does make the body lines stand out. Excellent work.

GTsquid

Geez, enough of the headlights!. I suppose I could try to move them back a little, seems the pictures may bear that out. Argh. I'm getting in spline-ache!
Lol sorry chaz.

The render looks awesome really. I told you I was nitpicking :headbonk:

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I'm always wanting as close to production as I can get. The front clip is nearly complete. All I need is a little PM whispering on what the headlights and fogs might look like.
Sponsored