700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Had a friend's friend take some photos. Had her over a year and never had pictures taken with something other than a cell phone before.
Wow man, you need to get on the real camera train lol Pics look great! These cars were meant to have pics taken of them with awesome cameras. If you got an iPhone PM me and I will give you some cell phone pic secrets. If you look at my pics that I just posted and you can tell me which ones are cell phone shots I will give you one millliooonnn dollars...ok not really, but see if you can tell. :D
Sponsored

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Wow man, you need to get on the real camera train lol Pics look great! These cars were meant to have pics taken of them with awesome cameras. If you got an iPhone PM me and I will give you some cell phone pic secrets. If you look at my pics that I just posted and you can tell me which ones are cell phone shots I will give you one millliooonnn dollars...ok not really, but see if you can tell. :D
Thanks! And yeah, I know. I just like the convenience of the cell phone, I really hate lugging extra crap around with me like big cameras. I don't have an Iphone, Galaxy S6. But I will play the cell phone pic game!

Okay, I'm thinking just the last one isn't a cell phone, but good chance they all are, am I correct?

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! And yeah, I know. I just like the convenience of the cell phone, I really hate lugging extra crap around with me like big cameras. I don't have an Iphone, Galaxy S6. But I will play the cell phone pic game!

Okay, I'm thinking just the last one isn't a cell phone, but good chance they all are, am I correct?
3rd one and last one are cell phone pics. Top one was taken by Alton with his Canon 6D (he just got it and is still learning it), the graffiti one was taken with a Nikon 1 with a 10-30mm lens. I like that one because it is small and easy to carry and has a nice lens on it.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Hello my fellow Black Mustang owners. I have started a registry that is a bit more exclusive than just your car color. It is called the Murdered Mustang Registry and the criteria is that your car is blacked out. I have a Facebook page (link below) and an IG page. Just search that name on IG and you can find it. If you are interested in joining it's $8 to register and that gets you your registry number and decal. I will soon be offering dash plaques as well as other merchandise, just starting off slowly, gauging the interest. You can either PM me here or go to the page on Facebook and send a PM there. :cheers:

https://www.facebook.com/Murdered-Mustangs-Registry-1189703921039743/

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7

Just got the new wheels and tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7
Amr staggered. 20x8.5/20x10
Mickey Thompson street comps for the tires

Metal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP

Elysiaaspire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello my fellow Black Mustang owners. I have started a registry that is a bit more exclusive than just your car color. It is called the Murdered Mustang Registry and the criteria is that your car is blacked out. I have a Facebook page (link below) and an IG page. Just search that name on IG and you can find it. If you are interested in joining it's $8 to register and that gets you your registry number and decal. I will soon be offering dash plaques as well as other merchandise, just starting off slowly, gauging the interest. You can either PM me here or go to the page on Facebook and send a PM there. :cheers:

https://www.facebook.com/Murdered-Mustangs-Registry-1189703921039743/

What's a murder without a lil blood...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elysiaaspire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Murdered Mustangs Registry decals finally are in!!

Sponsored