Swraj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2016

ozengine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Ruby Red Convertible
Now with 3000 km the car is perfect, no regrets in getting the EB heaps of power and I don't care about the sound, life is great
1b.jpg
2b.jpg
3b.jpg

Yeah Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Fastback
Nice photo shoot ozengine. She looks great with her top off. Looks like you put a bit of elbow grease to prep her up here. Now for a lowering kit.

Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
New upgrades , DD drl next
Looks good, just need to get rid of that massive rear plate holder. Is that a superman badge on your back window?

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Some more Aussie race red!
Quick question Dooby, and for others can you just screw the plates to the front bumper OR do you have to buy a plate holder etc? Im not too fussed if they are just screwed to the bumper as long as they hold?? Just trying to get my head around it....

Cheers

quick duck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VZ Berlina wagon
Quick question Dooby, and for others can you just screw the plates to the front bumper OR do you have to buy a plate holder etc? Im not too fussed if they are just screwed to the bumper as long as they hold?? Just trying to get my head around it....

Cheers

You can Daz, look up a bit further at SSB post, it has a ruby red with the plates only screwed on. there are a few other pics about that shows the difference of screwing into the dimples, which make the plates drop over the botton grille, or ones that mount higher and sit completely on the bumber.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
You can Daz, look up a bit further at SSB post, it has a ruby red with the plates only screwed on. there are a few other pics about that shows the difference of screwing into the dimples, which make the plates drop over the botton grille, or ones that mount higher and sit completely on the bumber.
I like this set up, same slimlines as mine, so I guess I just screw the plates in not using the factory dimples...

Sponsored

quick duck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VZ Berlina wagon
I like this set up, same slimlines as mine, so I guess I just screw the plates in not using the factory dimples...
Yeh that is the way I am going too. Check with your dealer since they have already fitted a few ofthem, they may have ideas. Check how they do their demo car. My dealer hates the supplied mounts and does it similar to that look.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Yeh that is the way I am going too. Check with your dealer since they have already fitted a few ofthem, they may have ideas. Check how they do their demo car. My dealer hates the supplied mounts and does it similar to that look.
IT IS THE DEALER I NEED TO STOP FROM INSTALLING THE MASSIVE NUMBER PLATE HOLDERS ISN'T IT?

I MAY GET SOME OF THOSE STICKIE FELTS THAT GO ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CHAIR LEGS TO STOP SCRATCHING FLOORS AND STICK THEM TO THE BACK OF MY PLATES TO STOP THEM SCRATCHING THE BUMPERS ??
(SORRY FOR CAPS-LOCK I'M NOT SHOUTING LOL )...

RubyVert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Maggie the GT...
Ours were screwed in direct to the bumper by the dealer - it has some rubber spacers between the plate and bumper.

Cheers

J

quick duck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VZ Berlina wagon
IT IS THE DEALER I NEED TO STOP FROM INSTALLING THE MASSIVE NUMBER PLATE HOLDERS ISN'T IT?

I MAY GET SOME OF THOSE STICKIE FELTS THAT GO ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CHAIR LEGS TO STOP SCRATCHING FLOORS AND STICK THEM TO THE BACK OF MY PLATES TO STOP THEM SCRATCHING THE BUMPERS ??
(SORRY FOR CAPS-LOCK I'M NOT SHOUTING LOL )...

All dealers have different views on those plate holders, mine can't stand them and wont install them to any car they sell. Others, well, they just dont get it and don't see a problem with them.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
All dealers have different views on those plate holders, mine can't stand them and wont install them to any car they sell. Others, well, they just dont get it and don't see a problem with them.
The factory plate holders are bigger that the TV in my home theatre....NO GO
Sponsored