2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Reading the article, doesn't seem like any of the sellers actions were on "accident" as the title states. His actions were deliberate to try and drive up the price of his car in the auction. I don't have a legal background, but would imagine his actions could be classified as fraud. Glad it didn't work out for him and actually cost him money at the end.

-RAC-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Had a good friend buy a vintage car that was raced in the 50's. No one was bidding. He put a bid in and he was the only bid. Then suddenly a phone bidder appears and runs the price up. To this day my friend is convinced that it was a shill bidder only used to get him to pay more.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
And this is news , Any no reserve Auctions this game is played.
They should write into the legal contract they require, no matter who is running the Auction, that if you are caught shill bidding, you hand over the pink slip/title and the auction house now owns it.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Guy in Richmond is sitting on a million dollars worth of last call challengers. I reported him to bat for using friends to shill bid on his so-called no reserve. They are letting him continue to list cars. But at least his friends get to bitch about the 5pct fee (on 70k+) that they have to pony up and that he has to compensate them for.
Sponsored