Uh oh

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
Sponsored

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Yea, i had nothing but problems with them in 08 with there cat back. I fig i would give them a second try,maybe they got there shit together plus killer deal. All i gotta say these bastards better not have fitment issues whenever i get them or i am driving to pypes hq with there headers lol.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
My only issue with Pypes

google on svt performance forum "Long Tube Header Fix With PICTURES! No More bad 02s!"
My son had a 13 GT he put Pypes Catbacks on. Fit and finish were poor. He brought it to a muffler shop to correct the fit problems. They also droned horribly. He got a 15 GT and ponied up for Corsa Catbacks. Fit and finish are top notch and my son is thrilled. You get what you pay for.

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
My son had a 13 GT he put Pypes Catbacks on. Fit and finish were poor. He brought it to a muffler shop to correct the fit problems. They also droned horribly. He got a 15 GT and ponied up for Corsa Catbacks. Fit and finish are top notch and my son is thrilled. You get what you pay for.
On my 07 i had to cut and reweld the hangers for the axlebacks to line up right.That was in 08 fig sonething had to change since then and also never heard anything bad about their headers. We will see when i pu these on. Price couldnt be beat though it was that good.

As for the corsa's i have them they are truely top notch.

JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
How's the harder install on these cars? (Sorry, I'm sure someone previously addressed this...)

Sponsored

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Its come to my attention the headers themselves are are exactly the same as 2011-14 pypes headers,hence rhe reason my box says 2011-14.

Ramen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Its come to my attention the headers themselves are are exactly the same as 2011-14 pypes headers,hence rhe reason my box says 2011-14.
You sure? The pypes website has different SKUs for them: HDR76S for 11-14 and HDR78S for 15-16.

I'm expecting mine tomorrow. Will update with pics when I get them. :)

Sponsored

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT Premium
Fwiw I got my wife a set of pypes pype bomb axle backs for her 08 GT and after about a couple month of just normal back and forth to work driving the actual "mufflerish" part started ripping apart from where the hanger is welded on. It wasn't worth the hassle of trying to get ahold of someone and send them back and all that boo sheet so I just got her a set of frpp stingers and the quality is great along with the sound!

Cliff notes: you get what you pay for...

Ramen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium