honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Sweet! I'll see you there. I'll probably be in same class. By the way SpeedSF is hosting at Laguna on Feb 19th and I also plan on going that day if anyone else is interested. I'll have caster/camber plates and my MGW shifter in by then and possibly e85 tune so I'm curious to see how much I can drop my times.
I'm seriously considering this date. Will depend on whether or not the wife an I need to fly down to TX to look at houses/interviews. Hope I can make it because I am DYING in PNW right now.
Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
My wife and I just spent the weekend in Carmel and got home yesterday. It was 76F over there and it really got me thinking that I should sign up for this!

What better track day than to spend a Winter Saturday on the track... in mid 70's weather!!!

So... I JUST did!! I'll be headed back early Sat morning! I'm still a newbie, so I'll be in the Solo group unless they send me to the Driving School group because I'm really really slow!

Feel free to pass me at turn 6!!! ;)
Just take it easy bro, remember it isnt a race, its a track day. Learn your car and its limits and have fun.

I'm going to Carmel this saturday too, no track day for me, but I gotta take the car out on a very nice winter weekend. Wish I could join you guys, but I'm looking forward to an unlimited DB weekend with speedsf.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Just take it easy bro, remember it isnt a race, its a track day. Learn your car and its limits and have fun.

I'm going to Carmel this saturday too, no track day for me, but I gotta take the car out on a very nice winter weekend. Wish I could join you guys, but I'm looking forward to an unlimited DB weekend with speedsf.
July 16?

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
Any videos from the day? Looked like a perfect day.

My friend went and said "enough meatballs for a spaghetti dinner". So I assume some people failed sound check.

Sponsored

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Any videos from the day? Looked like a perfect day.

My friend went and said "enough meatballs for a spaghetti dinner". So I assume some people failed sound check.
Ferrari 458 crashed and another 458 failed sound twice. The guy who failed sound also has a GT350... and a Ford GT on order!

My video will put you to sleep, but here are some pictures of [MENTION=21336]VUDUGT350[/MENTION], [MENTION=21257]braco427[/MENTION], and I.
GBMD2734.jpg
GBMD1643.jpg
GBMD1425.jpg

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350R Shadow Black
Ferrari 458 crashed and another 458 failed sound twice. The guy who failed sound also has a GT350... and a Ford GT on order!

My video will put you to sleep, but here are some pictures of [MENTION=21336]VUDUGT350[/MENTION], [MENTION=21257]braco427[/MENTION], and I.
Nice meeting you Chris! I'll get my pics up eventually and maybe even a video if I can figure out how to. Sorry I screwed up the potential picture of all 3 GT350s in our run group on the corkscrew at once:doh:

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Nice meeting you Chris! I'll get my pics up eventually and maybe even a video if I can figure out how to. Sorry I screwed up the potential picture of all 3 GT350s in our run group on the corkscrew at once:doh:
Haha!! Nice meeting you as well!

p.s. It was my fault I couldn't keep up! :cheers:

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOBuk9c.jpg

4M6TSu0.jpg

byD0thJ.jpg

fdvg1gh.jpg

Here are a few and you can see [MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION] booty in the second to last one

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
SOBuk9c.jpg

4M6TSu0.jpg

byD0thJ.jpg

fdvg1gh.jpg

Here are a few and you can see [MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION] booty in the second to last one
Vudu- off topic but any issues with the intake and tune? Thinking of going this route.

EDIT- never mind—missed the “Coming soon” part

Last edited:

Sponsored

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vudu- off topic but any issues with the intake and tune? Thinking of going this route.

EDIT- never mind—missed the “Coming soon” part
I had them on my 16 tech pack and they were awesome. Planning on putting back on the R very soon. I highly recommend the flex fuel tune especially if you live in California.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
you guys are passing sound? all using the grimmspeed exhaust defeats?

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
you guys are passing sound? all using the grimmspeed exhaust defeats?
Only VUDUGT350 had the defeats on. I only passed sound because I let up and coasted through. :)

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Is the sound check still in that straight away while making your way up to the corkscrew? It's been a decade since I've been up there. I need to plan a track day next year.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Is the sound check still in that straight away while making your way up to the corkscrew? It's been a decade since I've been up there. I need to plan a track day next year.
It's after turn 5... the other up hill strait. ;)
Sponsored