Sponsored

Alton's 2017 Race Red GT350 (SICK shots)

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice!

Are you running spacers on the front 6grs?
Sponsored

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Another sexy shot to add to the thread

35235719480_af0c7c7811_k.jpg

Sponsored

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Alton, your car looks great, as always.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Alton,
I have followed both of your project journals and they have been fantastic. I have a question for you regarding the convertible that you used to drive. I purchased a 2016gt coupe last year and love it, but my wife was hoping I would have gotten a convertible. We drove a convertible before I got the coupe and I really enjoyed it, but just didn't like the appearance with the top up. We are in WI, so we don't enjoy nice weather year round. I just had a few questions for you.
1. do you miss the convertible vs the hard top?
2. if you had to go back to a gt vs the gt350 would you buy another convertible
3. any issues with the convertible that would stop you from buying again?
thanks for any input you can provide...

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Hey Alton,
I have followed both of your project journals and they have been fantastic. I have a question for you regarding the convertible that you used to drive. I purchased a 2016gt coupe last year and love it, but my wife was hoping I would have gotten a convertible. We drove a convertible before I got the coupe and I really enjoyed it, but just didn't like the appearance with the top up. We are in WI, so we don't enjoy nice weather year round. I just had a few questions for you.
1. do you miss the convertible vs the hard top?
2. if you had to go back to a gt vs the gt350 would you buy another convertible
3. any issues with the convertible that would stop you from buying again?
thanks for any input you can provide...
Sup man!

I don't miss the convertible at all, not the convertible top at least, lol. I mean yeah it'd be nice at night every now and again but I rarely think about it unless I'm with my girlfriend in her convertible.

If I went back to a GT, I'd definitely get a coupe again hands down. The convertible was nice and all but I don't think I miss it enough to go back to it like that, lol. I also didn't feel all that safe driving fast (120mph +)with a convertible

No issues with the convertible at all. Never leaked, never had anyone slash it or anything, nothing. I've heard of issues in the past from previous convertible owners but I never experienced any of them personally.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Sup man!

I don't miss the convertible at all, not the convertible top at least, lol. I mean yeah it'd be nice at night every now and again but I rarely think about it unless I'm with my girlfriend in her convertible.

If I went back to a GT, I'd definitely get a coupe again hands down. The convertible was nice and all but I don't think I miss it enough to go back to it like that, lol. I also didn't feel all that safe driving fast (120mph +)with a convertible

No issues with the convertible at all. Never leaked, never had anyone slash it or anything, nothing. I've heard of issues in the past from previous convertible owners but I never experienced any of them personally.
Thanks Alton! I appreciate the response.. that is kind of how I feel... it would be cool in certain circumstances but the majority of the time I enjoy the coupe... maybe i will buy an older mustang convertible at some point just to take out on really sunny days or scenic trips to bless my wife....
Your GT350 is fantastic by the way.. it's still on my radar at some point in the future to upgrade to one..... but really enjoying the GT for now!!

Sponsored

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
Went to the dyno today. With full AR exhaust (cats, no resonators) and Lund tune, I made 473rwhp and 419rwtq. Another GT350 made 490rwhp and 426rwtq with kooks headers (green cats), offroad X pipe, and no tune. :shrug: :frusty:
Car looks amazing. Where did you dyno at?

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Thanks Alton! I appreciate the response.. that is kind of how I feel... it would be cool in certain circumstances but the majority of the time I enjoy the coupe... maybe i will buy an older mustang convertible at some point just to take out on really sunny days or scenic trips to bless my wife....
Your GT350 is fantastic by the way.. it's still on my radar at some point in the future to upgrade to one..... but really enjoying the GT for now!!
No problem at all man! And yep -- agreed, lol. Maybe once or twice a month I want a convertible, but that's about it. If my GT vert was a standard though I would have kept it without a doubt. I was really mostly itching for a standard, but figured it'd only make sense to get what I initially wanted (a GT350) rather than just buying another GT, lol.

Thanks a lot too man!

Car looks amazing. Where did you dyno at?
Thanks man! My latest dyno read 473rwhp/427rwtq, which is pretty low considering full exhaust and a tune compared to other GT350s on the exact same dyno with similar mods and stock tune, lol.

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
No problem at all man! And yep -- agreed, lol. Maybe once or twice a month I want a convertible, but that's about it. If my GT vert was a standard though I would have kept it without a doubt. I was really mostly itching for a standard, but figured it'd only make sense to get what I initially wanted (a GT350) rather than just buying another GT, lol.

Thanks a lot too man!

Thanks man! My latest dyno read 473rwhp/427rwtq, which is pretty low considering full exhaust and a tune compared to other GT350s on the exact same dyno with similar mods and stock tune, lol.
Oh I meant where actually? I am in Louisiana as well. Stang Hi?

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Oh I meant where actually? I am in Louisiana as well. Stang Hi?
Oh gotcha, sorry about that. I got my car dyno'd at Pellegrini Performance in Madisonville. If you're interested, let me know and I can see about getting you a better price compared to others.

Last edited:

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
Oh gotcha, sorry about that. I got my car dyno'd at Pellegrini Performance in Madisonville. If you're interested, let me know and I can see about getting you a better price compared to others.

Sweet. Might take ya up on that one day. Thanks for the info
Sponsored