Sponsored

Airlift Performance

22MAVXLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT
Hi everyone, I am posting for my Daughter who is interested in bagging her '22 GT. It is already lowered on eibach pro springs, but she wants it sit even lower when parked. Can anyone give me some information about doing this? I know a lot of Mustangs are bagged, but is it something that is frowned upon in the community?
Sponsored

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
I have bagged my S197 and S550. S550 was easier to do. Could be done without drilling any holes in the car. I elected to enlarge two existing holes in the back to pass air lines through. My cars are not daily drivers so I can't speak to that. If an Airlift Performance kit, the front struts and rear shocks are 30 way adjustable so with a little tinkering you can achieve a comfortable ride. The front struts have a "pillow bearing" that fails freqently althoughI have not experienced it in my garage queens.

If your daughter is looking fo low she can get her Mustang there.

IMG_7212 (Large).JPG

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Air ride is a great option, to have the ability to adjust ride height and then when parked drop it down they look good. We have done many mustangs and other vehicles over the years on air. One thing that helps with ride quality and help with performance is to add a set of Viking shocks to the rear they have adjustable compression and rebound so you can really dial in the ride and get rid of some of the bounce guys get with sir rid in the rear.

Here is a build we did a few years ago on air.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/team-beefcake-racing-codename-project-stalker.117123/

I can get you hooked up with everything you need

Feel Free to DM me or call with any questions.
Office - 855-TBR-RACE
https://www.beefcakeracing.com
#beefcakeracing #teambeefcake
Sponsored