Sponsored

After all of the C&C carnage mustangs have caused...

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yep, I hate people too. :mad:

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Not to highjack thread, but at least it doesnt look like this
Just got my car back from hydroplaning on the beltway. Had the car less then 12 hrs and somebody hit me in the parking lot. Now she is back in the shop
Hate people too
IMG_0218.jpg

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Just got my car back from hydroplaning on the beltway. Had the car less then 12 hrs and somebody hit me in the parking lot. Now she is back in the shop
Hate people too
Dang, did they at least leave a note? That is one heck of a parking mistake, looks like they plowed into the side of your car!

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Dang, did they at least leave a note? That is one heck of a parking mistake, looks like they plowed into the side of your car!
Nope no note
Peoples disrespect for other peoples stuff is jus sickening

Sponsored

HappySquirrel

W85 Whale Oil Tune
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP CO, 97 Pathfinder 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, there must be something in the water in the Houston area. I lived there for 2 years and my brand new (at the time) Scion was hit hard in the parking lot twice, once destroying my rear bumper and the other time pounding in the entire left-rear side of the car's body. Lucky me, in both cases the perpetrator left a note. :)

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
I was sitting in my car one day and watched a lady back into my friends car. She didn't realize I was sitting in the car and started to leave when she noticed me looking at her and she looked at me like "What" and I got out and said you just hit that car and she said she didn't.

I was speechless. I texted my buddy real quick to come outside. Once she realized I wasn't going to let her go she finally took ownership.

If I wasn't there she would have rolled out.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I had a lady literally back into my Camaro SS while she backed her van out as I was leaving my parking space sitting stationary. I got out of my car and she didn't even know she rubbed my back bumper and drove off. I buffed a lot of it out, but I could still see some clear coat slightly missing where it once was.

Yes, I'm with all of you. I HATE people and their zero respect for others and their cars. Just because you don't care about your car doesn't mean the person you just tapped doesn't.

Sponsored

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Wow, there must be something in the water in the Houston area. I lived there for 2 years and my brand new (at the time) Scion was hit hard in the parking lot twice, once destroying my rear bumper and the other time pounding in the entire left-rear side of the car's body. Lucky me, in both cases the perpetrator left a note. :)
Lol. I guess that would them just a little less than a total piece of shit since they left a note

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Plastic and steel don't paint the same. I'm really, really glad the damage was limited to the plastic.[/QUOTE]

Glad your car was damaged too bad

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
Wow... I've been there and the wave of rage that washes over you is a unique experience.

Keep in mind though that it's possible that this was some redneck or housewife in a pickup truck...who honestly didn't know that they backed into the bumper. It certainly doesn't make it right but it takes the malicious/negligence out of it.

I had a dude in an Explorer back into my first Miata...he was totally and honestly shocked when I told him that he crunched the quarter panel. It happens.

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Hate people too
And our cars are like the most visible and obvious color ever! Folks have to blind to hit a comp orange...
Sponsored