Sponsored

58+% Power gain on just 8psi of ProCharger Supercharger Boost....

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Cant wait to see dyno numbers/vids of a MT car..
Sponsored

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
Stock my car made 266 whp which is about 20 more whp than the shops automatic did. With the Procharger installed my car was pulling a little more timing than their automatic, probably due to fuel quality, but it still made about same power as their auto at 388 whp, which is a little higher than what a stock GT does on their dyno. So my gain % isn't as high as their V6 auto but the power is the same. They are working on the tune today and think 400+ whp will be achieved on my car once finished.

kodypiccirilli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Twin Turbo Mustang V6
Stock my car made 266 whp which is about 20 more whp than the shops automatic did. With the Procharger installed my car was pulling a little more timing than their automatic, probably due to fuel quality, but it still made about same power as their auto at 388 whp, which is a little higher than what a stock GT does on their dyno. So my gain % isn't as high as their V6 auto but the power is the same. They are working on the tune today and think 400+ whp will be achieved on my car once finished.
Any plan on swapping to e85 for some easy extra power?

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
E85 and a smaller pulley are certainly possible if (when :)) I get the itch for more power.

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Sweet!! Cant wait to hear about the final tune and driving impresssions

Reactions: DR_

Sponsored

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
My final dyno results are in! Now remember the important numbers are compared to stock, and it gained 149 whp, 56% over stock. The Mustang dyno they use reads lower than the typical Dynojet but even then the numbers look really good. It now has a total of 415 whp/ 351 wtq on 93 octane (18 degrees of timing). They lowered the timing to 15 degrees to be safe on 91 octane for 408 whp which will be the normal tune.
The dyno sheet is a little weird since the y axis doesn't represent torque but it is pretty close. This is why the max tq at the bottom shows 351 while but the graph looks like less. Also notice the hp and tq cross a little less than 5252. I was told the dip in torque at 3500 isn't noticeable when driving and is a function of the variable valve timing.

Erfman93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erfahn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
My final dyno results are in! Now remember the important numbers are compared to stock, and it gained 149 whp, 56% over stock. The Mustang dyno they use reads lower than the typical Dynojet but even then the numbers look really good. It now has a total of 415 whp/ 351 wtq on 93 octane (18 degrees of timing). They lowered the timing to 15 degrees to be safe on 91 octane for 408 whp which will be the normal tune.
The dyno sheet is a little weird since the y axis doesn't represent torque but it is pretty close. This is why the max tq at the bottom shows 351 while but the graph looks like less. Also notice the hp and tq cross a little less than 5252. I was told the dip in torque at 3500 isn't noticeable when driving and is a function of the variable valve timing.

You'd be considered godly if you posted video of revs and flybys of your car

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT A10 300A Base
So you went with the tuner kit? Is there any reason why you didn't go with Procharger's canned tune?

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
My car is the V6 manual beta car for the complete system. This tune is what you would likely receive as the "canned" tune if you buy the complete system for a manual V6.

Sponsored

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Very nice :thumbsup:

More HP than a GT but less torque, will be interesting to see how it runs against a GT. Love the way the power just keeps climbing. This might just be the thing to throw in mine after the warranty runs out to bump up the fun :D

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 DIB, 2018 HD Iron 1200
Awesome, post some vids man!

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Nice man good to see someone doing some serious performance work to the v6.

HDV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 3.7
Oh man I can't wait to see the videos of this thing running! DR you definitely got my jimmies rustled!

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
On my way back home! It runs fantastic!!
Sponsored

Last edited: