50th LE’s put out to pasture...

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
@y2ksilverbullit how many are left now? I can add them up from your signature too but was curious if you just have a running total on a spreadsheet

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
@y2ksilverbullit how many are left now? I can add them up from your signature too but was curious if you just have a running total on a spreadsheet
I haven't updated my spreadsheet in a while, but the numbers in my Signature are accurate, based on the information everybody has provided.

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Attachments

JCF204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F-350
Hurts to see this list keep growing!

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Attachments

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Attachments

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
Thanks @Traffic22

PDF added.

# 1871
VIN: 1FA6P8RF9F5501871
Odometer: TMU
Source: Craigslist private sale

IMG_5926.jpeg
Impressive tracking that down so quickly. Don’t know what happened to it, but if I were a betting man, I’d guess theft recovery based on missing engine and interior. (Weird they didn’t steal the super valuable quarter windows.)

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
Impressive tracking that down so quickly. Don’t know what happened to it, but if I were a betting man, I’d guess theft recovery based on missing engine and interior. (Weird they didn’t steal the super valuable quarter windows.)
There's something really sketchy about that one, aside from a minor spot on the front bumper there's no visible damage anywhere that would warrant parting out the car. Maybe it is a legit sale from a theft recovery, but I'm always skeptical about anything coming from CL. If the insurance paid out for a theft, they would claim the recovered car and send it to auction to get back as much as they could to offset their loss on the claim,, not put it on CL at a remarkably low price.

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
There's something really sketchy about that one, aside from a minor spot on the front bumper there's no visible damage anywhere that would warrant parting out the car. Maybe it is a legit sale from a theft recovery, but I'm always skeptical about anything coming from CL. If the insurance paid out for a theft, they would claim the recovered car and send it to auction to get back as much as they could to offset their loss on the claim,, not put it on CL at a remarkably low price.
Totally agree, something’s rotten about this one. (Do wish I had the space for it, I’d strip it to the frame and make a few grand on the parts. (And would like those windows for my M1 😉)

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Totally agree, something’s rotten about this one. (Do wish I had the space for it, I’d strip it to the frame and make a few grand on the parts. (And would like those windows for my M1 😉)
RE: 1FA6P8RF9F5501871

This is the only other bits I could find online on it; unless someone has more know how than me to dig up more… or they’re willing to pay for a VIN report from XYZ agency…
IMG_5972.jpeg

So as we can see, around Sept. 2021 the vehicle was sold and at that time had 53,734 miles on it…. NOT the “20,000” as being advertised in the CL listing.

Also to note, whoever created the CL listing has noted the vehicle still has a lien on it…
IMG_5973.jpeg

Hard to say if this is a theft recovery or if prior owner gutted it and left it for repo…. Also the $2,500.00 ask is extremely low even for a complete undamaged 2015 GT shell missing the drivetrain, interior and title….

Someone should play a potential buyer and ask some questions …. Nearly 3 years after purchase it’s now a body shell and listed with incorrect miles? Def strange.

If that is an Insurance owned vehicle it would normally end up in a facility yard like CoPart and go through an auction process. If it was a theft recovery, salvage or flood recovery, owner would have option to buy back. The loan is satisfied by insurance payout and title holder Ins./Bank would relinquish title to either current owner or anew owner…. So for it to still have a “lien” as shown in the CL ad seems to be strange too.
Sponsored