Sponsored

50th Anniversary Edition 2015 Mustang Likely Spotted, in White

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Kinda odd seeing a GT with a pony pack grille. For years this screamed v6...my last mustang was an '06 pony pack.

But this works! I want to put blue stripes on it, would that be wrong?

i love the Pony pack grille, even if it screams v6 for the Insider
well, there are not so many Insiders in europe, but still i could not care less
i would like to have the Pony pack grille in Chrome
but i guess it will not be available in europe and if you take a Close look at it, it Looks like there are less Drillings in the grill, so maybe it is just for non-europe (non-Autobahn) models...
Sponsored

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
They will be functional. They'll make it more difficult for people to see in.........and for you to see out. That's a function, right? :p
You can also press a button and the 3m tape will dissolve and it'll smash into the windshield of the person behind you! Secret spy stuff, man!

That actually happened to a friend of mine. Luckily no one was behind him when it came unglued (had the big cervini scoops).

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Personally I don't care for the Coral Myself, the Mustang should Run Free, but It is a Heritage Detail that I think will be Cool for an Anniversary Model. There Definitely is No Denying that This Car is the Direct Descendant of the Original Mustang Though...
2014-03-21-02-54-29.jpg

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
No backside pictures?

and... am i the one that see the front lights smaller in this car?

Jonny11Quest

Threads
Reaction score
Brace yourself, it's probably coming with louvers. Would be cool if they were functional, but they won't be.
Um, louvers are designed primarily to keep out direct sunlight. They ARE functional. :crazy:

Granted, they make more sense on the rear window of a fastback to keep the cabin from baking, but they're still functional and serve a purpose, unlike fake vents and scoops.

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Love the wheels. The louvers and the grill look terrible. Like someone said looks like a v6. And did I mention how STUPID those lovers look. Guess that's one way to keep it exclusive. Make it so ugly less people will buy it.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I understand the heritage but I don't like the corralled pony at all on this new Mustang. On top of that it will be chrome which for me has no place on the grille of a modern performance machine (save possibly the badge). All my opinion and I see why others will like it but I will pass.

I do like the wheels though.

I'm up in the air on those louvered quarter windows though. (Again I know the history/retro theme going here.) I'm just not into it.

I see this selling mostly to Baby Boomers, with Gen X, Y and millenials passing up on it.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Um, louvers are designed primarily to keep out direct sunlight. They ARE functional. :crazy:

Granted, they make more sense on the rear window of a fastback to keep the cabin from baking, but they're still functional and serve a purpose, unlike fake vents and scoops.
How many people put on 1/4 window louvers for sun light control? No one rides in the back and it doesn't let it that much sun light to begin with.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
How many people put on 1/4 window louvers for sun light control? No one rides in the back and it doesn't let it that much sun light to begin with.

Having those windows makes it easier to merge in traffic. Putting louvers there increases blind spots. Has nothing to do with light control.

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
aggressive body lines, boring front facial. I am getting a bit tired of all this retro styling. The S197 Mustang was suppose to be the throw-back car, so I guess this is retro styling 2.0

Sponsored

Jonny11Quest

Threads
Reaction score
Not many. Most probably add them to look "cool". That doesn't change the fact that by definition, louvers are designed to block direct light and allow indirect light. They're functional.

Having those windows makes it easier to merge in traffic. Putting louvers there increases blind spots. Has nothing to do with light control.
Ideally, louvers are angled so that the driver can still see out the window. It has just as much to do with light control as window tint. Most people add tint to look "cool", but some add it to keep the car from baking and deter passer-by's looking to break in for the laptop in the back seat. Same thing.

Nate408

Threads
Reaction score
Not a fan of the grille, but great find. I wonder if you can order the 50th pack of goodies sans grille?
Sponsored