Sponsored

50th Anniversary Edition 2015 Mustang Likely Spotted, in White

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Surprised no one has commented on the very low stance of this car.
You mean the photoshopped one?

Original pic looks about right if you ask me.

I've always been a fan of the raked look, but I'm not sure the S550 lends itself to that look.

MYs197

That's funny. The raw images here were sent to us from Doane, who we have known for years. Not taken from his Facebook.

All of our spy photos are sent to us directly from our photographers and used with their permission and watermarks intact, for our members. Other sites posting these images without permission are the ones in violation of their copyrights, and will likely be asked to remove if discovered.

Let me just say spy photographers don't put food on their tables by people stealing their photos but "giving them credit" for it -- whatever that means. Despite what some may think of their tactics, we enthusiasts all benefit from their time and efforts and they deserve to be compensated for it.

Now, let's get back on topic.
Well said, Jar. I'm sure I speak for most in that I definitely enjoy all the great content and appreciate that someone out there is willing and able to get spy pics for us. It would have been a very long and boring wait without it!

Can you ask Doane to score some shots of the rear??

GTsquid

Ditto that. Keep em pics coming! Need naked GT350 pics please.

but I'll settle for more of the 50th anniv package... :D

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
5d3f5d16abd211e38bfa12a09f5eb088_8.jpg

Sponsored

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Interesting. Those are the 50th anniversary wheels

Ponywars

Great find as usual. So this one doesnt have the covered quarter window. Wondering if it's just because it's a very rough prototype.

Mriley

do what with the window ?
I was talking about louvers on the quarter window like this. If you could, please :):

mustang-ingotsilver1.jpg

Although I've had trouble picturing only 3 louvers on that tiny merged quarter window.

attachment.jpg

:shrug:
Window Louvers 2-resize.jpg

Sponsored

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Well said, Jar. I'm sure I speak for most in that I definitely enjoy all the great content and appreciate that someone out there is willing and able to get spy pics for us. It would have been a very long and boring wait without it!

Can you ask Doane to score some shots of the rear??
Yea he's working on it. We'll see.

It's getting close so there is probably more than one of these driving around.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Need more info on the "SVT Car". Is there a reason they went back to calling it the "SVT Car"? The GT350 name was being used more and more lately, then the flip back to the SVT Car. Maybe people getting too relaxed and was reminded to remain hush?

Either way, need more info so I can lower the hammer. The z28's embargo is up tomorrow... Can we get some details on Tuesday? :)

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I was talking about louvers on the quarter window like this. If you could, please :):

mustang-ingotsilver1.jpg

Although I've had trouble picturing only 3 louvers on that tiny merged quarter window.

attachment.jpg

:shrug:
Well technically the first louver would cover the "invisible" B pillar. There were some concept sketches of this look floating around years ago.
image.jpg

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Don't care for it. The corralled pony and grille look very retro on a very modern car. Don't like the wheels either and the white looks dull to me. Not feeling it at all.
Sponsored