Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
wow...please post pictures of that "blue streak" posing in the sun. She looks terrific!!!

That looks really nice! More pictures! :coolphotos: Please
Thanks! I will edit some more photos later and post them up. Meant to do it today but I slept all the way until I had to get ready for work haha.

Sponsored

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
looks bad ass.....how much they charge? where you located?

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
looks bad ass.....how much they charge? where you located?

Thanks! The price varies from job to job due to different material costs for different finishes and they are located in riverside. Hit them up if you're in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX50S
That is my 5yr old sons favorite color. Post some pics in sunlight. If I can get GT350 in the near future it will be wrapped in the exact same color. I saw it on a GT-R. It is incredible in person.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
That is my 5yr old sons favorite color. Post some pics in sunlight. If I can get GT350 in the near future it will be wrapped in the exact same color. I saw it on a GT-R. It is incredible in person.

Thanks man! I agree! I always wanted a car in this color and the mustang is the perfect car for it!

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
Wow! Thats beautiful! Help me out here. I've been seeing and hearing this wrap thing ever since Lethal Performance did their Mustang. Truthfully I didn't pay much attention. Now you've got my attention.

Pleaee someone explain this more in detail. Are we talking about basically shrink wrapping the entire car, this isn't painted? Meaning...it can be peeled off like plasti dip or what? How in the heck does it look like it's been spray painted?

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Wow! Thats beautiful! Help me out here. I've been seeing and hearing this wrap thing ever since Lethal Performance did their Mustang. Truthfully I didn't pay much attention. Now you've got my attention.

Pleaee someone explain this more in detail. Are we talking about basically shrink wrapping the entire car, this isn't painted? Meaning...it can be peeled off like plasti dip or what? How in the heck does it look like it's been spray painted?

Thanks! Lethal is the one that inspired me to do mine! Our colors are similar but not completely the same.

The car is wrapped in vinyl film, similar to what is used for windows or commercial applications for signs. It's a durable vinyl film that protects the paint and can be peeled off later to reveal flawless paint :)

Sponsored