Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
Hopefully its just the picture, but that last one makes it seem filthy!
Sponsored

awmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
Yeah yeah yeah... I know how. I just hadn't gotten around to it yet. And for everyone who says that Lightning Blue doesn't pop or is an old lady's Buick color, you should find yourself a new eye doctor.

i-pSL2kn4-X3.jpg

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 TY
I'm still on the fence about it but, my guess is it's new so, it'll take some getting used to. We're all used to Kona and Deep Impact...and Grabber. Give it time.

Sponsored

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
Every time I see a grabber blue, i want to smash something because the wait is killing me.

JakePSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Performance Pack
I just talked to my dealer today, they said that it could be delivered as early as thursday (8-4). If that happens I won't be going in to work that night haha.

Order tracking STILL doesn't work. Has it worked for anyone that has ordered a 2017?

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
I just talked to my dealer today, they said that it could be delivered as early as thursday (8-4). If that happens I won't be going in to work that night haha.

Order tracking STILL doesn't work. Has it worked for anyone that has ordered a 2017?
It hasn't worked for me. Deysha at FordService has helped me out far with giving me updates and tracking my car via PMs. I'm trying to live vicariously through all the current Grabber Blue pics and deliveries. :headbonk::thumbsup:

JakePSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Performance Pack
It hasn't worked for me. Deysha at FordService has helped me out far with giving me updates and tracking my car via PMs. I'm trying to live vicariously through all the current Grabber Blue pics and deliveries. :headbonk::thumbsup:
Deysha has been giving me updates also, along with my dealer. I don't know about some of the other members here but so far my dealer has been very helpful and has made the whole experience a pleasurable one. Even with my pickiness and demands. I have specific requests that I get a call when the truck arrives, if not before if they have that knowledge, so that I can be there for the unloading, and if I can't make it there after unloading, it is to sit untouched until I am there before they do any sort of inspections or anything. I told them I want to be the one to remove the shipping protection and stuff. They have obliged so far, we will see when the car actually arrives.

Tweet_this

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thor : '17 GT Prem, LB, PP
Took delivery on my Grabber Blue GT Manual PP today!

Looks great! Just in time for the weekend too. I went with LB for mine but Grabber is just as sweet! Cheers mate! :cheers:

Sponsored

Given To Fly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Limited
Just ordered the wife a loaded out GT premium convertible in Ruby Red and we're going to Z-plan it. The wife had two 5.0 GT's (totaled one) in HS and she's really looking forward to having another one.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
I ordered mine 07/16/16 and haven't heard a word back from the dealership yet. :(
Checked www.ordertracking.ford.com nothing found either.

Guess i'll be giving them all call tomorrow.

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
I have been unable to get any 2017 car to show up on ordertracking. I am pretty sure it simply doesnt work for 2017 cars. 2016 cars it does appear to work.

Kingsize1125

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
04 Explorer, 96 Cobra (sold), 95 Mustang GT (sold)
Ordered mine on 6/18. Never have gotten ordertracking to work. Mustang was built last tues(7/26), still cant pull up window sticker either :p Deysha has been sooooo helpful with getting me information tho! I really appreciate that!

Given To Fly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Limited
FWIW, I attempted to order track my truck, which I ordered February of this year, and the tracking system didn't work worth a squat and the window sticker wasn't available until after the truck was built.

The tracking system apparently isn't what it used to be.
Sponsored