Not open for further replies.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
This is a 2SS with every option.

Full tank, car scaled in at 3705.

Will answer and update thread as I can. Sorry for any delays. I'm a busy man. Lol
Damn that's light. Can't wait for mine to show up.............:frusty:

Come out Pill......I swear I won't say a word........:D

Sponsored

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Not sure what the concern with daily living is though? Not being a smart ass, I am just not seeing it.

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Not sure what the concern with daily living is though? Not being a smart ass, I am just not seeing it.
Have you seen people park? Running up over curbs, hearing that dragging sound. The side ones I know will be rock dented pretty hard. My dsm has a side mount and after trimming it out like gm has int he Camaro...rock dents everywhere. Time will tell.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
While, it is a great car (the best GT ever), it gained weight, and gained very little HP, while carrying over the same transmission. The Camaro lost over 200 pounds, gained lots of HP and Torque with a better transmission. Performance wise, Ford got smacked in the mouth. Hard.
That didn't answer my question to him. Better is matter of opinion

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
That didn't answer my question to him. Better is matter of opinion
The performance numbers are not opinion. ''Better" is matter of opinion yes. But if you think the performance is better in the Mustang........you may need glasses.

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Have you seen people park? Running up over curbs, hearing that dragging sound. The side ones I know will be rock dented pretty hard. My dsm has a side mount and after trimming it out like gm has int he Camaro...rock dents everywhere. Time will tell.
Ok.

Sponsored

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The performance numbers are not opinion. ''Better" is matter of opinion yes. But if you think the performance is better in the Mustang........you may need glasses.
Back at this game again..... Please go back and read what I posted. You failed to read it first time and failed to answer it and that wasn't even directed to you in the first place.

I can see that you're wrap up in performance numbers. There's far more to a car than that so go adjust your glasses.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
surprising i wouldve expected the rear IRS components to be aluminum considering the extensive use in the front. The stangs are for the LCA. Front multilink looks aluminum

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Back at this game again..... Please go back and read what I posted. You failed to read it first time and failed to answer it and that wasn't even directed to you in the first place.

I can see that you're wrap up in performance numbers. There's far more to a car than that so go adjust your glasses.
You responded to someone saying that Ford did not go all out designing the new Mustang. And they did not. The engine and transmission were barely touched and it gained weight. Yes I am wrapped* up in performance metrics........it's a damn performance car!!!! While there is more to a car, I think its a pretty big deal how this new Camaro performs vs at the S550.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.