Sponsored

2016 Camaro Interior vs S550 Interior

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I like the Mustang layout better minus the outdated parking brake/center stack. Dodge/Chevy both ditched them and they take up lots of space.
I like the "outdated" center stack. Buttons. Knobs. Comfortable pull on parking brake. It's all normal to me. How a car should be. This new-fangled shit, touchscreens, electronic e-brakes, etc... Blargh. Don't want them. Of course, I'm sure Ford will do it eventually anyway, since everybody else is. Then I'm SOL, I guess.

The floating screen I don't get...the A4 has it now and it doesn't retract. I guarantee this will lead to morons trying to break into your car because they think it's an iPad mini sitting there on a stand.
This "pasted on touchscreen" look all the car manufacturers are in love with right now is just dumb looking. And I agree, some dumbf*cks will probably try to rip 'em off.
Sponsored

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Rev match is a great option to have if you're not as proficient at heel/toe on a road course for sure entering into a corner that needs a downshift but otherwise it's just another tool to be used for fun on the street that can be turned off if you need to man up and go all natural. Options are good to be had.
One newfangled feature I wouldn't have minded... but no biggie. You learn to downshift and rev match pretty fast when forced to.