Sponsored

2015s at Mustang Alley in Detroit, and a quote from Dave Paricek

zerot

[ame]

Hah I thought that was Pericak in this video. He seems right at home in that baby :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
EleanorsBullitt

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Ya he was - I was about to go sit in the LE, but then he said he needed to sit in it to plug in his phone. I didn't mind (of course), and then plus I got to watch him turn the car on :)

zerot

Ya he was - I was about to go sit in the LE, but then he said he needed to sit in it to plug in his phone. I didn't mind (of course), and then plus I got to watch him turn the car on :)
Yea very accessible and down to earth guy. I had a chance to talk him up years ago at a show and he seemed like a regular ole enthusiast like us. Just smarter and better paid :)

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
The only thing I want to drop is the filter. Do you really think Ford would engineer these cars in such a way that you would have to remove anything to access the filter and drain plug?:crazy:
As Thed said, I just meant you would want to cover the crossmember so it doesn't get dripping oil on it when you remove the filter; from looking at the picture you shouldn't have to remove anything to get access.

stilesg57

Threads
Reaction score
DIB with those wheels = SEXXXXXXX. Man I wish I could get those with the PP...

Thanks for the great pics and vids!

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Happen to catch if any of those has Adaptive Cruise and if so what lower grill they have? Still an argument on another thread :-)

OP
OP
EleanorsBullitt

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Ya I saw that thread
Unfortunately I forgot to check on that; was too excited to see the car in general and sit in it :)

Ecoboost_Jim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red, manual
Hey EleanorsBullitt,

Thanks for the great videos! I'm jealous that you got to sit in one! Someday maybe before mine (your car's almost identical twin) comes in. Job 2, so I am guessing December/January delivery.

svtenthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Happen to catch if any of those has Adaptive Cruise and if so what lower grill they have? Still an argument on another thread :-)
The only one I saw that had adaptive cruise was the EB in oxford white next to the Wimbledon White LE during the Mustang Memories show on Sunday. It had the grille with the two blocks on either side. The LE had the same lower grille and did not have adaptive cruise.

I would say this still makes the theory inconclusive until we see a GT with the adaptive cruise.

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
The only one I saw that had adaptive cruise was the EB in oxford white next to the Wimbledon White LE during the Mustang Memories show on Sunday. It had the grille with the two blocks on either side. The LE had the same lower grille and did not have adaptive cruise.

I would say this still makes the theory inconclusive until we see a GT with the adaptive cruise.
I thought the LE had ACC?

Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
No, the Limited Edition Doesn't get Adaptive Cruise Control or the Rear Parking Sensors.

OP
OP
EleanorsBullitt

EleanorsBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Some more photos (that finally got backed up from my phone)

Here are more photos I took from Mustang Alley:

Dave Pericak sitting in a WW LE

Rear of WW LE

Faux gas cap

GTs

Yellow GT with the performance package

Another white LE (might be the same one as in the earlier photo, but was in a different location)

I believe this was an Ecoboost convertible that was up on its side

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Here are more photos I took from Mustang Alley:

Dave Pericak sitting in a WW LE

Rear of WW LE

Faux gas cap

GTs

Yellow GT with the performance package

Another white LE (might be the same one as in the earlier photo, but was in a different location)

I believe this was an Ecoboost convertible that was up on its side

Great Pics! :thumbsup: