Sponsored

2015 Saleen 302 Mustang!

IGJoe2192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Automobile
I will wait to see it in person before making a judment, I do like the look though.
Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Sure does looks like the Camaro a bit. But the Mustang definitely wears that dress a little better :thumbsup: I actually like it, nice and aggressive.

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT 6M
Love it. Screw Ya'll! :)

Suddueth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
It does have slight Camaro resemblance. For me, the slimmer grill makes it look too wide. It could just be the angle though

nutte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT convertible
Love it.
I can see that the shape kind of resembles the Camaro, but to me it doesn't look like a Camaro at all. The Camaro looks big and clumsy while this Saleen looks low and nimble.

Note: I really liked earlier Camaro's (think 90's), but I don't like current Camaro's at all, just looks "clumsy" and heavy.

Sponsored

62Telecaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger Edge
TampaBear is spot-on with this one...sorry guys. This design is 100% 2010-2012 Mustang/Saleen and not the damned Camaro. If anything, my first thoughts were along the lines of "wow...they really must feel that a ton of people don't like the 'Fusion Coupe' front end and want something else. Bold move; they really must be sure of themselves".

I think it looks great, but would change the lower opening to include at least one body colored section where the carbon fiber inserts are. It's not perfect at all...but I think this has a ton of potential to prove that a smaller grill and more elaborate design would of and could have worked very well with the car.

pacettr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Parnelli Jones Saleen, 2013 Lagune Seca, and
Best Saleen: see sig...

diverge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Corvette, 1986 SVO Mustang
I like it as well. Looks better than the stock front end... Which I thought was the least likable aspect of the resign. I'm not a fan of the big bulky retro looks, and the Saleen change makes it look mean and more aerodynamic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Times have changed and Saleen no longer can get away with charging 25K for a set of slightly different front and rear bumpers and a bit of tuning. So they radically alter the appearance of the the car and that makes total sense to me. Can't say I dislike it either, it just doesn't really look like a Mustang anymore. Perhaps that will change once we see it in 360. Anyway good move Saleen. They know exactly where their spot in the market is.

CurlyQHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Saleen's creature. Does it come with a clown suit and face paint? Why? Does it have a push rod engine too?

Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Looks too "Dodge-y"

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I don't know how they are going to pull of that hood and look, as the stock hood does not overlay the grill of the 15'. According to that picture the hood would close over the inside portion of the head lights creating a shadow/brow over the light. If not, that hood is going to be very tapered and v-shaped if they follow the lines of the front end and have it close over the grill in the center.

FYI Saleen, please lose the fake hood scoop design.