Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Edition Good Deal?

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Difference is huge.

Aniversary edition was a limited edition car, (almost) fully loaded, 1964 only made and only way to get a performance package with an auto. In addition two colors that were not available for regular cars.

50 years AP is mainly cosmetic (badges, trim inside) + 19" inch wheels/tires over Base. Again - everything depends on what other packages car has.

(Pic is not showing up but given it's 2015, you should expect serious discount. MSRP of 43k points to fully loaded car. Likely a decent deal to me.
I did not know this (in bold). Interesting. Does it come with the 3.73s? Anyone know how many of the 1964 came that way?
Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I did not know this (in bold). Interesting. Does it come with the 3.73s? Anyone know how many of the 1964 came that way?
Not that familiar with Limited Edition but there is a dedicated subforum here for there and I'm sure guys over there know. I don't think they got 3.73s and Torsen but not 100% sure.

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
Sounds like a good deal to me. As far as breaking it in I wouldn't let that be a deal breaker. It will be fine.

OP
OP
tritus

tritus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
Sounds like a good deal to me. As far as breaking it in I wouldn't let that be a deal breaker. It will be fine.
My other option was to wait a week or two for the dealer to arrange something but since my Camaro was a total loss I do not have a car even to drive to work.
I love the wheels that you have on your car btw my first mod is going to be either those with conti dws tires (cs midwest) or the Corsa Extreme catback system. I am just trying to figure out if the exhaust system is worth risking getting a divorce lol.

Sponsored

Blue Beast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 50 Years Package
Sound like a good deal, you will like the 50 years AP. Enjoy and welcome!

navarro25osu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
My other option was to wait a week or two for the dealer to arrange something but since my Camaro was a total loss I do not have a car even to drive to work.
I love the wheels that you have on your car btw my first mod is going to be either those with conti dws tires (cs midwest) or the Corsa Extreme catback system. I am just trying to figure out if the exhaust system is worth risking getting a divorce lol.

Sounds like a good deal and Corsa Xtreme ftw!!! Enjoy.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
500 miles of interstate driving is not a good break in, and it is recommended against in the owners manual under break in procedure. If the guy flogs it a little, it's actually better for the engine! Read the section in the owners manual about break in procedure. It's online.
Page 188 to be exact. Supposed to vary the speed.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
The 2015 Limited Edition automatics got 3.55 traction-lok differentials. The 2015 Limited Edition manuals got 3.73 Torsen differentials instead.

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
I first read this and I was like WTF! Hells no! But then I read almost $10K off MSRP and the financing deal. Oh hell yea! Great deal of you are keeping long term since it is a 1 year old car already.
Enjoy!!
Two years now, seeing that the 2017 models will be out in like 6 weeks, with the short 2016 production year.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Two years now, seeing that the 2017 models will be out in like 6 weeks, with the short 2016 production year.
I had no idea the '17's were coming so fast. :eyebulge:

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
I had no idea the '17's were coming so fast. :eyebulge:
Ordering banks open in two weeks, 4/4. Production starts in June

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Ordering banks open in two weeks, 4/4. Production starts in June

Yeah, but I doubt you'll see them on dealer lots any earlier than about mid-August ;)

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hi All,

As a previous Camaro owner I am about to join the dark side and complete the purchase of a 2015 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Edition in Ruby Red. I loved the Camaro5 forum platform and hope to have a similar experience over here.

My first question is going to be about the deal I am getting ready to close.2015 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Edition Ruby Red with Auto (have to get an auto or wife will not allow another "dumb" loud car after the Camaro). The MSRP is around 43k and I am getting it for 34.5k delivered to 500 miles away from the dealership. Does this sound like a good deal?
Dude...you already were on "the Dark Side" !! Lol. Sounds like a great deal to me if you have to have something right away!! The 50th appearance pkg is sweet! Welcome to the bright side!!

RedBush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
Hi All,

As a previous Camaro owner I am about to join the dark side and complete the purchase of a 2015 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Edition in Ruby Red. I loved the Camaro5 forum platform and hope to have a similar experience over here.

My first question is going to be about the deal I am getting ready to close.2015 Ford Mustang 50th Anniversary Edition Ruby Red with Auto (have to get an auto or wife will not allow another "dumb" loud car after the Camaro). The MSRP is around 43k and I am getting it for 34.5k delivered to 500 miles away from the dealership. Does this sound like a good deal?
total 34.5k out the door including taxes and stuff?

When i got my GT i also got 0% but for 72 months from Ford and $2000.00 cash back. Good luck and enjoy! :cheers:
$2,000 cash back, what month did you buy it?
Sponsored