• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2.9L Whipple S/C - JMS FuelMax - ID1000 injectors

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Ha.... I love when they will not tell you why they are selling, there used stuff... If they do not tell me then I would rather go new stuff.... No offense to you..... :cheers:
He seriously was offline for 30 minutes...wow! Tough crowd.

No. I ran the kit with the 58's that came in the Whipple package.

I was going to up the boost (smaller pulley), go to a Lund tune etc. which is why I bought the FuelMax / ID1000's.
I'm going to run this by a friend who may be interested, if not GLWS, that's a great deal and if I didn't have mine already I'd be buying this right now. :cheers:
Sponsored

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Wish I had the money. So tempted cause this would be perfect.

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Wanna trade the whipple kit for a street bike? That way you still got some go fast when you get ur suv? ��
I wish. The wife and I already discussed me buying a street bike.....it was a flat out no.

iownu1k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Premium GT PP
:( alright man, I won't be able to sell it up here till it warms up, or I would be all over it glws! Great price

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
No. I ran the kit with the 58's that came in the Whipple package.

I was going to up the boost (smaller pulley), go to a Lund tune etc. which is why I bought the FuelMax / ID1000's.
So the kit would come with the 58s for 5500 ? I would not want or need the BAP or 1000 injectors .. I would just want the kit as you ran it on your car without the extras ..

Sponsored

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
So the kit would come with the 58s for 5500 ? I would not want or need the BAP or 1000 injectors .. I would just want the kit as you ran it on your car without the extras ..
Yes. The kit comes with the original 58's. The JMS Fuelmax and ID1000's are separate items I have for sale.

slowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang A6 5.0
Do you know what Whipple would charge to get their tune? Does their tune need a Ngauge or SCT x4?

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Do you know what Whipple would charge to get their tune? Does their tune need a Ngauge or SCT x4?
I am not sure the cost, but you send your PCM to them to install the tune. They also have a programmer, but I am not sure if they sell it or not or if it just available as part of their kit.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If you buy Whipple's flash tool they will email you the cal and you can flash it yourself, and all future updates.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
FuelMax & ID1000's are sold.

Can't believe nobody has snatched up the Whipple. Lethal just laid down a 9.70@150mph in their Whipple Powered 2015!

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
If this had shown up 6 months later, I would buy it:( I can't believe it's not gone either.

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
I almost took it off his hands, then Phil15gt decided to sell his PC (again), so change of plans... lol. I'm getting the injectors and bap at least. Some one buy this kit!!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk