Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I finally got my slip on Saturday. 15 weeks exactly.

Of course if I make an appointment to pick them up, I have to wait another two weeks.

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
Roughly 14 weeks and the week and a half for the first available DMV appointment at the location I had my pick up set for :/ Wish I had AAA...

zC49CZf.jpg

also STARWARS!!!!:headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aurum

Aurum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Wait. You need to make an appointment? You can't just show up and wait in line for service?

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Wait. You need to make an appointment? You can't just show up and wait in line for service?
I could. And if I get 2+ hours on a weekday available to sit there and wait any sooner, then yeah, I'll go in person.

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
You don't need to but all of the DMVs in the Bay Area always have terrible wait time for walk-ins. Like 2+ hours. It was just easier to make an appointment than deal with the walk-in tomfoolery.

R2 AUTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just picked mine up. Ordered beginning of Feb and picked it up yesterday with no appointment in Fontana and it took about 30 min wait in line no appointment.

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
Just picked mine up. Ordered beginning of Feb and picked it up yesterday with no appointment in Fontana and it took about 30 min wait in line no appointment.
So I ordered my bumble bee plates last week of February and at this point don't have anything.

Does California DMV send you a slip in the mail saying your plates are at the DMV that you picked? At this point I'm wondering if my order went through. Guess I need to check credit card bill for $50.

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
So I ordered my bumble bee plates last week of February and at this point don't have anything.

Does California DMV send you a slip in the mail saying your plates are at the DMV that you picked? At this point I'm wondering if my order went through. Guess I need to check credit card bill for $50.
I was wondering the same thing. Log into DMV and check to see if your plate you ordered is available. I checked mine and it showed it was taken, hence my order went through. I'm still waiting.....15 weeks

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
I was wondering the same thing. Log into DMV and check to see if your plate you ordered is available. I checked mine and it showed it was taken, hence my order went through. I'm still waiting.....15 weeks
I did this a while ago and what I ordered is not available. I'm at 14 weeks but you'd think they would send you an aknowledgement or something saying its coming. I got MSTNGV8. What about you?

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
I did this a while ago and what I ordered is not available. I'm at 14 weeks but you'd think they would send you an aknowledement or something saying its coming. I got MSTNGV8. What about you?
P8R1869...."P8R" is the designation in the VIN that it's a LE 50th year car, and it's #1869/1964. I was thinking after I ordered it I should of got 50Y1869 or KNA1869 (for Kona). Not sure I want to wait for another plate:frusty:

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
P8R1869...."P8R" is the designation in the VIN that it's a LE 50th year car, and it's #1869/1964. I was thinking after I ordered it I should of got 50Y1869 or KNA1869 (for Kona). Not sure I want to wait for another plate:frusty:
Haha.. We didn't want to wait this long the 1st much less trying this a 2nd time. I'd rather have the Kymer Rouge pull out all of my fingernails and toenails with plyers than do this again. Your state tax dollars at work. :frusty::headbonk::frusty::headbonk:

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
Haha.. We didn't want to wait this long the 1st much less trying this a 2nd time. I'd rather have the Kymer Rouge pull out all of my fingernails and toenails with plyers than do this again. Your state tax dollars at work. :frusty::headbonk::frusty::headbonk:
Lol....no doubt:headbonk:. Completely ridiculous :frusty::mad::doh:
Sponsored