Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
If you like camaros don't look to get support here 100% of the time. I myself, along with many others are on this "mustang" forum because we are fans and love mustangs. If you want Camaro support 100% then go to the Camaro forum where you'll get that support. I don't visit the Camaro forum because I have absolutely no interest in that car or any GM for that matter. If you can't take my support for my choice of car and views for the car I like and for the car this forum is all about then you need to stop crying or again go to the Camaro forum. It's that simple. When I say the SS or 1le won't beat the GT350 and you say it already does then prove it. But you can't. Even if it did it wouldn't change my views for my car of choice. The biggest problem I have is from the people on this forum that defend their car of choice and never driving or owning either of them. Why would I own a GT350 if I thought the Camaro was better? If I thought the Camaro was better id still not buy one. You buy what you want with your money and I'll do the same.
Sponsored

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro
New 1le just beat z28 around laguna Seca with Randy driving....

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
If you like camaros don't look to get support here 100% of the time. I myself, along with many others are on this "mustang" forum because we are fans and love mustangs. If you want Camaro support 100% then go to the Camaro forum where you'll get that support. I don't visit the Camaro forum because I have absolutely no interest in that car or any GM for that matter. If you can't take my support for my choice of car and views for the car I like and for the car this forum is all about then you need to stop crying or again go to the Camaro forum. It's that simple. When I say the SS or 1le won't beat the GT350 and you say it already does then prove it. But you can't. Even if it did it wouldn't change my views for my car of choice. The biggest problem I have is from the people on this forum that defend their car of choice and never driving or owning either of them. Why would I own a GT350 if I thought the Camaro was better? If I thought the Camaro was better id still not buy one. You buy what you want with your money and I'll do the same.
Exactly right. I was banned from Camaro5 for my unbending opinion of Mustangs a few years ago. For the record. I owned a 2011 Camaro SS back then. I refuse to post on Camaro6. Because no matter what I post. It will be preceived as Trolling. I don't mind the Camaro guys doing it either. It's their forum.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Wow. If the 1LE actually surpasses the z28 time it'd be faster than a z51 vette, as even the vette didn't beat the z28 time. Looking forward to seeing the results.

It doesnt. And I would be highly surprised if it did. What I would like to know is if this is the first time the GT350R has been tracked and recorded a lap time?
The R has a track time at chuckwalla, but not many other cars driven by Randy have times there.

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
New 1le just beat z28 around laguna Seca with Randy driving....
The post on twitter makes it seem like thats what is implied. That would truly be amazing, to the point of needing to be seen to be believed. I am just not sure that is possible.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
And keep in mind, the R ran 1:40's in the hands of an amateur that was only at 9/10ths.

Sponsored

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
And keep in mind, the R ran 1:40's in the hands of an amateur that was only at 9/10ths.
We'll get a much better time out of Randy this go 'round. Really excited for American Muscle(if we can call them that these days). The cars they are being compared to is really impressive.

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro
I have my sources. I will be back later this fall when the results are released. Until then go Mustang go Camaro go Challenger go America.

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Haha! TheCashcow will be right.
Haha that is a classic pill move though, you have to admit.

I just don't see how it's possible. The Z51 vette is lighter, same power, better weight distribution, should be better chassis, and better tires (albeit smaller). Unless they ran the vette during the most humid day ever, I don't see how the Camaro can out do it.
Sponsored