Sponsored

16' Tech trans temp guage

ducatismo

Ducatismo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
16' Tech having FP cooler installed tomorrow. Saw a recent You tube video where there was a Trans temp gauge center screen. Don't have that on mine. Any suggestions as to how to get that reading on the center screen or any other option to monitor temp real time? Want to make sure the cooler is working.
Sponsored

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
What Sprintamx said! It's there.

picture.jpg

OP
OP
ducatismo

ducatismo

Ducatismo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Search the Forscan tweaks thread. The process is explained in there.

Thanks! Not familiar with how Forscan works but assuming it can't be terribly difficult. I searched the forum and couldn't find any specific threads on it. Any help with a link would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ducatismo

ducatismo

Ducatismo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
It's a sticky thread

I’ve been on the hunt to resolve this limp mode issue for over 6months and today I finally wrapped it up! Works perfectly and man what a feeling to flick a switch, hear the pump and see the temp drop within seconds on my center gauge. Couldn’t of done it without all the help from this forum. It was a journey but well worth the research. Learned so much ready to do full sessions at COTA in Dec! Thank you.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I’ve been on the hunt to resolve this limp mode issue for over 6months and today I finally wrapped it up! Works perfectly and man what a feeling to flick a switch, hear the pump and see the temp drop within seconds on my center gauge. Couldn’t of done it without all the help from this forum. It was a journey but well worth the research. Learned so much ready to do full sessions at COTA in Dec! Thank you.
Congratulations:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Last edited: