12/15 Build Date

Brwnsgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leilani
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT
I've missed the forum! Been crazy busy (turned 40 last Saturday, celebrated the reason for the season, cramming in CPEs...), so I'm just catching up!! LOVE reading about the recent deliveries and updated EDDs on our build week! Mine went from Jan 30 to Jan 1, after a 12/17 build. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I am almost nervous to see my baby for the first time!
Sponsored

Mattitude

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smafclub.com
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Today I went on the internet and I found this! -Jeremy Clarkson

(EDD was 1/31, then 1/29, now 1/12!)

~Matt

Last edited:

nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium PP
According to my dealer, there's a chance my car may come in on Monday...here's hopin!

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey everyone, so much to my surprise before my EDD disappeared sometime last week after my car was completed...I checked Cotus a few mins ago and apparently my car is in transit!!! Strangely, I still do not have an EDD? Well, maybe my car will be here January 5th after all...or sooner! :D

katkatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback
My EDD dropped off on 12.23. It still shows awaiting shipment. Hoping for good news too. Blend date was 12.17.

Sponsored

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ordered mine 11/11, was built 12/22/14 etis confirmed, now in transit. My original EDD was 2/6 moved forward to 1/9. My question is does the factory holiday closing affects when it will really show up at the dealer or if it says it's in transit it's pretty much on its way?

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
Ordered mine 11/11, was built 12/22/14 etis confirmed, now in transit. My original EDD was 2/6 moved forward to 1/9. My question is does the factory holiday closing affects when it will really show up at the dealer or if it says it's in transit it's pretty much on its way?
My understanding is when it shows in transit its moving. Maybe one day at the ramp getting loaded on the railcar if its coming that way.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
In transit means you are moving and shutdown doesn't affect you. Crazy how they decide to ship these things.

Christopher_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP Ruby Red
I went ahead and secured my financing yesterday. EDD is holding firm at 1/3, but I'm hoping for mid-week delivery. Either way, going to be several very long days of waiting.

Is everyone else looking at delivery in the next week or so?

Sponsored

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My EDD is back to 1/2 from 1/7. According to the dealer, the car reached the Jessup, MD transportation hub yesterday and from there it's a 30 or so mile truck ride to the dealer.

Acer1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Mustang
My EDD was 12/28 and has been in transit since 12/19 with a blend date of 12/16. Today my countdown is gone as well as my EDD. My dealer is 2.5 hrs from the factory, hopefully it shows up soon, the wait is painful being this close to the factory, wish I could just pick it up.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
PHP:
I went ahead and secured my financing yesterday. EDD is holding firm at 1/3, but I'm hoping for mid-week delivery. Either way, going to be several very long days of waiting.

Is everyone else looking at delivery in the next week or so?
Nope. My EDD is 1/12 but it is still awaiting transit and didn't make it out before the shut down.

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
In transit means you are moving and shutdown doesn't affect you. Crazy how they decide to ship these things.
My understanding is when it shows in transit its moving. Maybe one day at the ramp getting loaded on the railcar if its coming that way.
Thanks guys. That's an encouraging information. So I'm really
Hoping my EDD won't go back to a month later.

BaltoBoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT-PP /2007 S2000
Another Stang delivered

Nine days after my car was built my car arrived at Capital Ford. I picked it up yesterday and all I can say is...WOW! Got up early this morning and went for a ride:) Gotta 100 miles on the clock. Took a few photos, but had a little trouble uploading them.It's been well worth the wait. Ya'll won't be disappointed when yours arrives, just be ready to return lots of thumbs up and your face being sore from grinning.
Sponsored