Sponsored

12/15 Build Date

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine got delivered to the dealer yesterday 1/15. Im picking it up whenevr i feel like it. They made me wait a month after the car was built. What's several days of them waiting for me to show up, right? An eye for an eye. Nah im just messin with you guys. Im picking her up tomorrow. Hopefully no problem.
Sponsored

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Love all of the photos of everyone's ponies! I picked mine up about an hour ago ... but unfortunately it is raining and sleeting a bit so I quickly parked it in the garage! I'll post more pics this weekend once it's sunny!
Beautiful. I'm sure you will be doing a lot more driving soner than I will in NJ.

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Beautiful. I'm sure you will be doing a lot more driving soner than I will in NJ.
Yeah man, you're not kiddin...I rushed home yesterday and today I took it for a quick 10 mile run...and now I am just staring at the car wishing I could drive it...but I can't cause it's friggen cold and crappy weather :frusty::(

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Finally got my car! Ordered 11/11/14 delivered 1/15/15. Picked up: 1/16/15. It was worth the two months wait then having the exact specific car that I want. Gt premium 400a with pp. I love driving this car. Feels like I've been driving it for years.

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
May I add that there is absolutely no problem with my car. Body panels appears to be aligned, no dents, no dreaded mechanical transmission noise (I had the car running for more than 15 minutes from cold start) while we went over the car in the dealer's lot). I see the hacked job at the rear wheel well, but everybody has that. Hood is aligned, doesn't shake at speed. This magnetic color is magnificent. I had so many looks driving home. I still don't see other GTs around my area so right now I feel like I'm driving a one of a kind car.

Sponsored

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I picked mine up on Thursday, and even though the dealership swears they drove it off the truck and parked it, it had 22 miles on it already (transport mode was not active). Not what I expected, but I can't do anything about it, so I suppose it doesn't matter. That's the only issue I had with the car--this thing is amazing in every way! I'm looking for excuses to go for a drive!

ArkansasUte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
In waiting: 2015 Mustang GT, PP, Magnetic, Redline
I'm on day 2 of "0 days until delivery" and my EDD dissappeared--still no car.

ArkansasUte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
How long do transport companies have to move a car? Does Ford have some type of policy? Dealer says mine has been sitting in St. Louis (3 1/2 hours from dealer) since early morning of 1/14 and hasn't moved as of 20 minutes ago.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
How long do transport companies have to move a car? Does Ford have some type of policy? Dealer says mine has been sitting in St. Louis (3 1/2 hours from dealer) since early morning of 1/14 and hasn't moved as of 20 minutes ago.
I don't think there is any sort of policy unfortunately. Mine sat at train station in McCalla Alabama for close to 5 days before the rail car was finally picked up by a south bound train. You are pretty much at the mercy of traffic and available transportation.

ArkansasUte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
I don't think there is any sort of policy unfortunately. Mine sat at train station in McCalla Alabama for close to 5 days before the rail car was finally picked up by a south bound train. You are pretty much at the mercy of traffic and available transportation.
Thanks. I am hoping it isn't waiting for another train to go west. Dealer is 75 miles east of Kansas City (which is the only logical place it could go via train)--15 miles off of a major Interstate (I70). I don't understand why the dealer isn't given specific transportation details.
Sponsored