Sponsored

GT350 R - who has one and what was ADM??

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
+5 for mine been offered 10 more to let it go but I want it for a track car more than the money.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Hell I got 1.8%. It's close to being free money.
If you don't mind - was it an online source? I work for financial and I'm not sure I could even get a 1.8 at my own company, lol.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
+5 for mine been offered 10 more to let it go but I want it for a track car more than the money.
It would have to be an unreasonable amount of money for me to give mine up.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Yep I agree. I would have gotten the track pack if it came with SYNC 3 possibly. Going Friday to try and sure up an R for '17 as I gave up on '16s at this point.
If I could of gotten the Track Pack with a Nav/SYNC3 system I would NOT have gotten the R, whats funny is for 2017 you can have almost a R minus the wheels, which most people are afraid to damage anyway....2017 will be a good year for the GT350

Sponsored

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
If you don't mind - was it an online source? I work for financial and I'm not sure I could even get a 1.8 at my own company, lol.
No through Chase. 5 year loan.

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
I have two 1.9% car loans through Chase. Both dealer acquired.

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1965 Cobra 427S/C; Jeep Commander
On 4/15/16, on a whim, I wandered into a smallish dealership and ordered the only 2017 R allocation at MSRP. I'm no savvy, connected buyer - just dumb luck on my part.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
On 4/15/16, on a whim, I wandered into a smallish dealership and ordered the only 2017 R allocation at MSRP. I'm no savvy, connected buyer - just dumb luck on my part.

I do not mean to rain on your parade, but you might want to check on the allocation being an R. The reason is from your statement about the dealership being "smalllish" the dealer would have to move enough mustang to get 3 non R's to get 1 R....check and see what they did with the non R's if they say ...Oh this is the only GT350 we are getting !...do not hold your breath on it being a R...sorry to be a "Debbie downer" just check it out first:cheers:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
He said he sat in on a conference call with the regional rep, in another post/thread. If they confirmed it, its a go. Congrats! Some smaller dealers get a lotto R. So there is hope to get one at msrp, though its a extremely small chance.

Sponsored

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1965 Cobra 427S/C; Jeep Commander
I do not mean to rain on your parade, but you might want to check on the allocation being an R. The reason is from your statement about the dealership being "smalllish" the dealer would have to move enough mustang to get 3 non R's to get 1 R....check and see what they did with the non R's if they say ...Oh this is the only GT350 we are getting !...do not hold your breath on it being a R...sorry to be a "Debbie downer" just check it out first:cheers:
I thank you for stepping up and warning me of the possibility of being mistaken, but I already went through the confirmation hoops as previously suggested by other members when I originally posted on here. See:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51561&page=4 (And then scroll down)...

I just added my good luck story to this topic as it was was directly related to my order.

Last edited:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Im paying 10k adm for the R#1 and 11kadm for R#2.
I think its all relative to what YOU value the car at AND what kind of disposable money YOU have, playing a large roll as well.
Seems like its a lot of jealousy that surrounds bitter posters.
If someone here gets MSRP deals, im happy for them...if someone here pays 50k adm, im happy for them too. Its their money. What gives me the right to judge how they spend it! This post was to only find out what people are paying. With all the bashers, the true hugh rollers (dummies because they most likely make more money than us, and value the dollar less) will feel less likely to post what they paid. Its not that they feel any shame in it, its "why deal with buttholes"

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I know of two that sold for 140k CAD where I live. I got my GT350 @ msrp though.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I thank you for stepping up and warning me of the possibility of being mistaken, but I already went through the confirmation hoops as previously suggested by other members when I originally posted on here. See:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51561&page=4 (And then scroll down)...

I just added my good luck story to this topic as it was was directly related to my order.
Cant wait to see what your R looks like. Havent seen too many white w/blue on an R.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Im paying 10k adm for the R#1 and 11kadm for R#2.
I think its all relative to what YOU value the car at AND what kind of disposable money YOU have, playing a large roll as well.
Seems like its a lot of jealousy that surrounds bitter posters.
If someone here gets MSRP deals, im happy for them...if someone here pays 50k adm, im happy for them too. Its their money. What gives me the right to judge how they spend it! This post was to only find out what people are paying. With all the bashers, the true hugh rollers (dummies because they most likely make more money than us, and value the dollar less) will feel less likely to post what they paid. Its not that they feel any shame in it, its "why deal with buttholes"
Congratulations on getting 2 R's as that is outstanding!

Can I assume one is a 2016 and of course the other a 2017?

What colors and what options are on your 920A cars?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored