Sponsored

GT350 R - who has one and what was ADM??

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Thanks a lot
Both 17s. One could become a friends. He's looking for less ADM but may end up taking it

Lightning Blue
White stripes
Cover

Race Red
Electronics

Edit: and he found both the allocations!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1965 Cobra 427S/C; Jeep Commander
Wow! I thought you were ordering the second one to safeguard against losing the first one.

You're a good guy to search, find and then hook up your friend.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Thanks but he's the one that gets the credit, he found them both. Im putting in the deposit and if he finds a better deal, he'll take it and ill get 2. If not he'll most likely take the red one. Who knows what can happen, so at minimum a backup plan is good.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
It's hard to believe because the minimum adm here in the entire bay area is what, 10k, that is for a regular gt350. Cmon, it's a stretch to believe someone got an R for msrp when a dealers with an allocated R are trying to sell them with 50k adm. I'm just being a realist. Had he gotten that car for msrp, what is stopping him from selling and banking a $40k?

I'm surprised he didn't order 3 R's no adm, sold 2, basically getting one of them for free!:headbonk:
I used to do property management in Los Gatos so I wouldn't doubt fuhrius paid cash. Just doubting not paying adm for his R.
for some reason I was perusing older quotes from this thread and was reminded what a douche some people can be about this subject.

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
for some reason I was perusing older quotes from this thread and was reminded what a douche some people can be about this subject.
Where fuhrius bought his car they do not charge an ADM but they have so many loyal customers they give all there allocations to people who have bought many cars from them. I bought 3 fords from them and still not probably close to the top on the list but I will stay on there for the next specialty cars.

I am still searching for an R just to have it but it is not a must since my 1 second slower 350 is still pretty awesome!

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Should put what I said as a quote in your signature if it fits.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Should put what I said as a quote in your signature if it fits.
He bought from a non ADM dealer and he's a former Ford Rep. What's so hard to believe?

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
He bought from a non ADM dealer and he's a former Ford Rep. What's so hard to believe?
Its not hard to believe. Judging by what your have on your sig, looks like you are proving the point i was making (finding an R in cali with no adm). :lol:

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Its not hard to believe. Judging by what your have on your sig, looks like you are proving the point i was making (finding an R in cali with no adm). :lol:
You sound like that salesman I talked to when I called the Ford dealership at Half Moon Bay:
"Sir, no one is selling this car for MSRP."
"Morgan Hill Ford is."
"I DOUBT IT"

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I know of two that sold for 140k CAD where I live. I got my GT350 @ msrp though.
In my humble opinion it comes down to long term and personal relationships and also getting started early in the process.

Based on the above scenario both myself and a friend of mine each just ordered a 2017 GT350R models at MSRP.

Certainly not here to brag about our good fortunes but more to help everyone understand that there are MSRP deals still out there especially in the early going for any particular model year.

Bottom line is I started looking 3 months ago on a 2017MY and so did my buddy so the earlier you get started the better.

Good luck!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
You sound like that salesman I talked to when I called the Ford dealership at Half Moon Bay:
"Sir, no one is selling this car for MSRP."
"Morgan Hill Ford is."
"I DOUBT IT"
Half Moon Bay is kind of a expensive place anyway. I called them on my search, they called me back with 15k to 20k ADM on the none -R.

Dtmaso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1965 Cobra 427S/C; Jeep Commander
Finally, my R arrived last week - for MSRP - from Redwood Ford in Ukiah, CA... 62 miles north of Hansel Ford - (who wanted $40k ADM a year ago...)

New ownership - Brent Eddy and sales manager Kevin Reedy - if they get a 2018 allocation for an R you may not get the same deal - but they've been good to me so it doesn't hurt to see what they can do for you.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4a61.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4a47.jpg

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Finally, my R arrived last week - for MSRP - from Redwood Ford in Ukiah, CA... 62 miles north of Hansel Ford - (who wanted $40k ADM a year ago...)

New ownership - Brent Eddy and sales manager Kevin Reedy - if they get a 2018 allocation for an R you may not get the same deal - but they've been good to me so it doesn't hurt to see what they can do for you.
Outstanding purchase price especially in your neck of the country.

Also terrific color combination.

Going to be a fun ride!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Nice dude! Congrats! That is a sick Cobra by the way too, I love those cars. If you ever want to give me a ride in it I would not say no, lol.

My dealer called to let me know mine should be there today or Mon, Tues :cheers:

Oh yeah and MSRP!
Sponsored