Sponsored

Trailer Thread

analog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
My setup for long weekend events along with SteveW's car in our parking spot at Crows Landing last April. The pit crew is running towards the camera.
IMG_5747.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
SteveW

SteveW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
My setup for long weekend events along with SteveW's car in our parking spot at Crows Landing last April. The pit crew is running towards the camera.
Having shared the driving duties with you and that setup to events I know how strong that truck is. It is a beast!

Rig Dawg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
ATC

My new (Nov. 2016) 20' ATC Open Car Hauler with air dam and SuperWinch on front.
I use Mac's aluminum Versa Track tie-downs and tire-block straps to hold the Bad Boy in place.
I love this setup!
ATC and Pony.jpg

Unadilla248

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
7x
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

saf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
To the lads using the small trailers lugging wheels and tool boxes. Is there any reason why you wouldn't put some form of cover or tarp for protection?

Sponsored

OP
OP
SteveW

SteveW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
To the lads using the small trailers lugging wheels and tool boxes. Is there any reason why you wouldn't put some form of cover or tarp for protection?
Tarps are a PITA to keep together over loads on the road. Also, the tool box secures the equipment inside it and I have tire totes to go over each tire/wheel. However, tires and wheels are kinda designed to be out in the elements anyway ;)

I have cables and locks to secure the stuff to the trailer. At hotels I normally lug it all inside the room with me if I'm in an area I think stuff would get stolen off the trailer.

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Order a 20' Kwikload Rollback hoping that the car will go up on it w/o boards. http://www.kwikload.com/

Wanted longer, but anything over 20' required bigger axles that changed the angle of approach to something too steep.

Should be ready to pick up in 2-4 weeks. Will post pictures and what not once I get trailer and car in the same place.

Unadilla248

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
7x
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey guys just installed a Curt Hitch on my 2016 GT but I'm not shure what's the best wiring setup to go with I see curt sells a kit but wasn't shure about the Led tail lights, I've searched but have not found anything.

Wolverine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Oxford White Premium GTPP
just installed a Curt Hitch on my 2016 GT but I'm not shure what's the best wiring setup
I’m pretty sure you figured this out already since I talked to you about your trailer setup a while back. Your aluminum trailer is sweet!!

Here’s a photo of my first attempt. Need a wider deck than 48” because RACECAR TIRES ARE HUGE. I can’t stack them in a row across the width of the trailer, they do not fit. Trailer will be modified or replaced eventually.

F4ABD824-26AA-41DD-BD8F-F591794D78B1.jpeg

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
Does anyone have any info on Harbor Freight bringing back the 1,090gvw utility trailer? This is the one that is 40x48 (vs 48x96)

edit: looks like Northern Tool has an option in the Ironton 40x48 utility trailer

-

Last edited: