Sponsored

So....Pedalmax

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Anyone have one of these on their v6? Does it feel better when taking off from a stoplight?
Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Yes and yes. If you don't want to run a tune, get one.

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
Anyone have one of these on their v6? Does it feel better when taking off from a stoplight?
Yes, it was my first mod and I saw a increase in peddle responce right a way. I also added a SK throttle spacer, K&N drop in filter, JLT oil separtor and SCTx4 preloaded 93 tuner which all mod's blended well together. All mod's for less than a $1000.

15GTBEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SRT Hellcat A8, 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Yes, it was my first mod and I saw a increase in peddle responce right a way. I also added a SK throttle spacer, K&N drop in filter, JLT oil separtor and SCTx4 preloaded 93 tuner which all mod's blended well together. All mod's for less than a $1000.
What's the throttle spacer supposed to do?

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
What's the throttle spacer supposed to do?
It supposed to allow more air intake as it creates more space. supposedly.

Sponsored

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Try the Pedal Commander. It has more adjustments and cheaper. Money back guarantee. If you buy one try my code. It has been working still for other people. 10% off and free shipping. herby10. :cheers:

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Oh hey I was asking about the pedalmax and pedal commander. I read from MPT that you can combine the tune and pedalmax/commander. It seems like a little overkill doing both. So I guess I am wondering how it feels compared to just a tune (since a tune already increases throttle response).

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Am highly considering getting this because i dnt want to tune (want to keep warranty intact) and i want my car to feel responsive like our old camry lol.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Try the Pedal Commander. It has more adjustments and cheaper. Money back guarantee. If you buy one try my code. It has been working still for other people. 10% off and free shipping. herby10. :cheers:
What's this pedal commander? Got a link for it? First time I have ever heard be mentioned before.

Sponsored

Shadetree43

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
21 EB Prem, VB, Pony Pkg, 201A, 13 RR F150 Lariat
Butt dyno indicates faster acceleration because your wallet is lighter.
Exercise your right foot so it moves accelerator pedal faster. Does same thing.

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
Butt dyno indicates faster acceleration because your wallet is lighter.
Exercise your right foot so it moves accelerator pedal faster. Does same thing.
It does NOTHING for 1/4 mile or wide open performance. It livens up the normal driving experience. But be ready for all the people who don't own it, to bash the thread explaining how it is a simple overpriced device, waste of money and stupid!!!!

This is my review of a product called Pedal Commander.
I have it and it was worth the investment. I have an auto with 3.15 rear.
I put the shifter in S whenever I drive the car around town. In D the trans would shift to soon and lug the engine. The throttle response was terrible unless in S. In S mode, around town, it gets old with the downshifting with Roush AB and h pipe.
I found Pedal Commander by mistake using Google to search for Pedalmax. I called and talked to them and after doing research it was cheaper, had more adjustability and could be switched to other US based vehicles if I ever sold the mustang.
Well after playing with it. My car feels like I added 100hp when taking off. The gas pedal was very touchy. So much I found myself burning rubber taking off normal. I had to back it down to city mode -1. I tried sport mode and it was too much for daily driving. In each mode it can be programmed down or up 4 settings. You can do this while driving and feel/hear the difference.
I dive in D around town now and no more hunting/lugging in between gears. Not sure why it works. Don't care. It was worth a try with their money back guarantee.
I am not ready to tune my car with 3k miles and messing with my warranty. Dealers around here are not mod friendly. None of them. If I would have listened to all the naysayers who claim it is worthless and doesn't work(push pedal harder) I would have missed out on a great product. Fortunately I hate to follow the crowd and when somebody tells me it can't be done I will prove them wrong.
To all the people commenting on why it doesn't work PLEASE STOP! If you don't want it turn the page! This is a review from someone who has it and believes the average guy will love it.
I don't race my car. I do like going from stop light to stop light feeling like I have 400 hp. Before this product I felt like my car had about 200hp. My 08 Tahoe felt like it was faster. With PC it feels like a 400 hp car when taking off. I have owned a few supercharged vettes, blown bbc and a twin turbo997. I know power.
Please once again. I DON'T care about racing!!!! I like the stress relief it gives me when I hit the gas and the car throws you back into your seat as it breaks the tires loose.
Try it. It will cost you nothing if you don't like it. But you will. Believe me.
Pm me for me info.

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
:gossip:I was sent a pm last night that my discount code is still working at checkout. 10% off and free shipping.:headbang:
code herby10

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
https://www.pedalcommander.com/

It is something similar to pedalmax. There is a GT guy who got one and he did a review on it.
pedalcommander looks like to much compared to the pedalMAX. With the pedal MAX you disconect the battery and plug it in to the pedal wiring secure it with a tie rap done in 15 min's it increases the voltage to the throttle body very quick. It was my first mod and works well with a tuner.
Sponsored