What did you do to your GT350 today?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Just went out and took some pics with some other s550s and a hellcat around here. Trying to not spam, but I have more on my build thread and flickr. It was another nice week to shoot.
Spam away man - I doubt anyone will complain!
Sponsored

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Been a while since I visited, so here are my mods.
1) track pkg spoiler
2) redline hood struts for convenience
3) coolant reservoir from Shelby American
4) MGW shifter- SOOO NICE!!!
5)Steeda clutch spring
6) DSC Sport V2 Controller (programmable) for the MagneRide- waiting on install instructions.
Next is trans cooler kit with Weldon pump.
PM me if you want instructions for install of DSC.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Nothing but fun today. Removed all 4 wheels, washed, clay bar'd, washed again.

Start waxing them tomorrow??? Hopefully will have them done by next weekend and then back on the car and away l go.

Ordering chassis brace, steeda clutch assist spring and maybe some vorshlag camber plates. I really like vorshlag, but pull out your Amex, they ain't cheap!

If anyone has any other suggestions? I'm all ears.

MGW shifter coming in February, waiting for the updated run to be ready.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Drove it up to the Dodge dealer since they have 2 Hellcats over there and checked them out. Was contemplating adding one to the stable but for $70k + $2500 ADM I think they're a tad over priced :crazy: The salesman kept going back to the 707hp which is admirable but imo the rest of the car isn't :shrug: oh and they were both auto which is well :frusty:

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Nothing but fun today. Removed all 4 wheels, washed, clay bar'd, washed again.

Start waxing them tomorrow??? Hopefully will have them done by next weekend and then back on the car and away l go.

Ordering chassis brace, steeda clutch assist spring and maybe some vorshlag camber plates. I really like vorshlag, but pull out your Amex, they ain't cheap!

If anyone has any other suggestions? I'm all ears.

MGW shifter coming in February, waiting for the updated run to be ready.
I have the vorshlag plates! Love them! Well worth the money. I also have Maximum Motorsport. Both are great plates. But the MM plates are sitting in my garage still in the box because I waited months for vorshlag to release theirs last summer.
Come to think of it I have a lot of brand new parts I never used lol. Guess I need to list them.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I have the vorshlag plates! Love them! Well worth the money. I also have Maximum Motorsport. Both are great plates. But the MM plates are sitting in my garage still in the box because I waited months for vorshlag to release theirs last summer.
Come to think of it I have a lot of brand new parts I never used lol. Guess I need to list them.
Thanks for helping me save money!:doh:

Honestly thanks for validating my thoughts!

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

If you go with the MM plates I'll make you a good deal. They are brand new.

unixadm

H1711
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Ran a quick errand, thanked my lucky stars I had installed my radar detector which gave me a 1+ mile warning in a 35 MPH zone. Damn cop was on a Honda motorcycle hidden behind a bus stop but I just gave him a wave as I went by! Driving down my street approaching my house I get a call from one of my friends who told me one of our friends passed away last night while recovering from surgery related to cancer. He was a young guy with a military background. Just can't believe it.

Decided to go out in the garage for a bit to clear my head and installed my Steeda jacking rails. Didn't have it in me to do the 2-point chassis brace, but at least it gave me something to do for a bit.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
did the finish work on my trans cooler. Decided to trim the fitting that screms into the trans for the return line to give me more clearance.

Readjusted my exhaust to make sure it doesnt vibrate against anything.

Rechecked the bolts on the DSS CF driveshaft.

Finished hard wiring my V1 and max 360.

Then installed my autoblip. Getting under the dash is a yoga exercise is you're over 5'8".

I'm almost through installing all of the parts that I had piled up.

have to plan a weekend to do all of the bushings.

a different weekend will bring the finish wiring on the differential cooler and whenever they freaking come ( PLX, I'm talking to you. This is freaking ridiculous.) , the gauges that I bought to put in a pillar pod for trans and differential temps.

Then I'll be back to buying parts and waiting for them to show up.

Decided to drive to houston for my 3 day business trip instead of flying. I'm actually kind of excited to take the road trip.

Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Ran a quick errand, thanked my lucky stars I had installed my radar detector which gave me a 1+ mile warning in a 35 MPH zone. Damn cop was on a Honda motorcycle hidden behind a bus stop but I just gave him a wave as I went by! Driving down my street approaching my house I get a call from one of my friends who told me one of our friends passed away last night while recovering from surgery related to cancer. He was a young guy with a military background. Just can't believe it.

Decided to go out in the garage for a bit to clear my head and installed my Steeda jacking rails. Didn't have it in me to do the 2-point chassis brace, but at least it gave me something to do for a bit.
Sorry to hear about your friend!

Stay strong!

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Washed & waxed. Cracked 1000 smiles. Caught a cute lass roll down her window to let whomever she was talking to listen in - I did her the favor and let her wail a bit in first (though I do hate the talking on the phone while driving part!) Need to call and schedule my first oil change asap. Anybody have any suggestions for dealers in the greater Fort Myers area?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Need to call and schedule my first oil change asap. Anybody have any suggestions for dealers in the greater Fort Myers area?
You may want to consider doing it yourself. There have been many complaints that dealers leave a horrible mess and do not torque the filter down properly.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
PM me a price for the MM plates :)

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63

I have the vorshlag plates. I'd highly recommend them. they are probably the highest quality plates that ive ever used.

They also almost perfectly match the cortex monoballs.
Sponsored