Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
my thought as well...what IF the gt350 valance comes out or what's next. It's not that I don't like the roush... I just don't want to drill holes into my current bumper and then boom gt350 valance comes out...because it will. I know levitt ford on the forums here has been waiting for it to come up.
Sponsored

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
Corsa did an excellent job. They built it this way for us so that people who already purchased " the already expensive" system can also enjoy this new product. I can't tell you how many people appreciated the fact that they do not need to buy another axle back or muffler just to have these. The price point on theses seem fair...

HAVE YOU SEEN A CORSA TIP IN PERSON?
by far the most quality produced one on the market.
Unique acoustics as well. No other sounds like it.

damn corsa for building quad tips for everyone or damn them if they made a whole new muffler that we have to buy again...

they would have my business either way.

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
Marvelous D shopped this for me!! So excited to get mine!
image.jpg

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP

Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
my thought as well...what IF the gt350 valance comes out or what's next. It's not that I don't like the roush... I just don't want to drill holes into my current bumper and then boom gt350 valance comes out...because it will. I know levitt ford on the forums here has been waiting for it to come up.
The tips are very nice and aggressive looking. Agree with waiting on the GT 350 valance. It would be nice to have something to just plug and play.

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
Glad to see so many people love these, I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through all of you!

I just miss the days of being upset about $500 axlebacks :crazy:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^This! I just don't understand why exhaust has to be so expensive. With headers and catback you are looking at close to 3 grand. I understand "Made in USA" but its that logic and pricing that has sent manufactures out of the US. Our country is "pricing" itself out of business.

Do the tips look good installed, absolutely! Can I justify $380 for them, no. What I see is a small section of pipe cut at a 45* angle, welded to an existing pipe that had a hole cut in it and a tip welded to the end. But that's just me.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
$279.00 for polished quad tips is reasonable. Business is about a profit. Anyone who believes the price is too high is free to weld up a pair for themselves. I personally believe if you did you would have more cost in time, materials, and machinery usage than Corsa is selling them for. Few of us have welding machines and a fab shop.

MoneyPit#53

Sheeple Shepherd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0
Am I the only one that thinks that looks like a cop-out, that all four tips should come from the mufflers? For the kind of premium price being charged, it shouldn't be rinky-dink.
+1

Sponsored

OxFord6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium + PP
Looks great! I'd like to see them on anything other than the Roush rear valence though because I really don't like it.

XVRhodesian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP OW
While it looks fantastic, I have to agree with wanting a different rear valence. The Roush does nothing for me. The GT350 on the other hand... :love:

My first thought when seeing the price for the black tips was "Whoa!" But then I walked out to my garage where I have the sport catback with black tips waiting to go on and took a look at them again. They really are a thing of beauty. The fit and finish are gorgeous. Of course I would love to see the black tips closer to the $300 mark.... a guy can hope!

I know some people prefer to plasti-dip their GT, 5.0, and pony emblems black but considering that you can buy a high quality plastic GT or Pony badge for $50ish each. Suddenly, polished stainless muffler tips don't feel so bad. You are getting 4 tips after all. So $70 a tip for polished and $95 a tip for black. Not bad...

Thanks Corsa!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
the roush valance looks much better in person though. it's alot less obvious than in pics because of the way lighting makes the roush valance look so obvious.

one thing we gotta think about with the gt350 valance is if the tips would even line up right in the valance as the gt350 valance wraps around the quads and under.

oh and if the big corsa quad tips would even FIT in the hole. last thing I'm going to do is dremel out a gt350 valance to make the corsa tips fit. I'm willing to bet we'll run into issues.