Sponsored

Lund Tune on auto 17 GT

Dak2Zeke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 428
Has anyone experienced any issues with the Lund tune? I'm thinking of getting it but I'm afraid it will void the warranty. How do you guys who have it like the tune and has it given you any engine problems?
Sponsored

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Has anyone experienced any issues with the Lund tune? I'm thinking of getting it but I'm afraid it will void the warranty. How do you guys who have it like the tune and has it given you any engine problems?
My friend runs a Lund tune and likes it, however it will most likely void your powertrain warranty which is why I'm waiting a few years to tune my car.

JBMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base. Auto. Magnetic.

I had the Lund Tune for about a week and i love it so far. You really notice the power. for mods I got catless SW headers and pmas intake. The shifts are very aggressive at WOT and will definitely leave a smile on your face. For me i noticed bottom in power, mid power was kinda similiar to before, and 5k and up the car turns into a monster. You'll love it man, one of the best decisions you'll make. Plus the guys at Lund are very professional and know there S***. My only regret is not getting this tune sooner lol
:thumbsup:

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
it made a night and day difference in my 2016 auto car, like scare you on wot shifts difference lol

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had my Lund tune at 800 miles. Car drives a whole lot better at low rpm. It's not jerky any more.

Sponsored

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Lund tuned at 8k miles and never looked back. The car feels a lot stronger and smoother and pulls all the way to 7.5k rpms.
If you car is too new i would wait a couple thousand miles before tuning. There are always factory defects in cars so let whatever was supposed to break, break before tuning it.

Last edited:

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Lund Tune FTW!! We have never once had an issue with their tuning here at Lethal Performance. It would technically void your warranty, but it also really depends on your dealership. A lot of dealerships won't mind you modding the car and than other dealers would mind. So maybe check with your dealership first before pulling the trigger.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Lund tuned here as well. Car runs very strong, very smoooooooth. No issues, and they have super customer service.

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
How are the transmission shifts around town and during normal driving?

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I love my Auto trans and wouldn't ever want to run a stock tune. The Lund tune makes the shifts much more firm in all driving situations. Way better than stock for sure. Screw the warranty!! :D

Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
it made a night and day difference in my 2016 auto car, like scare you on wot shifts difference lol
Yeah it scares the crap out of me. I have to tell myself not to let off the throttle because my instinct is something is wrong :lol:

Past 4-5,000 RPMs it's a beast.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
you really can't go wrong with our lund custom tune, as good as it gets,

were lunds largest dealer and here 8 to 10 seven days a week to help you out

let me know if there is anything we can do for you

www.teambeefcakeracing.com

My17gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack Lightning Blue
I also have a 2017 Mustang GT/PP only 3700 miles on the ODO and just ordered a Tune straight from Lund. It's going on 8 days since I placed my order and this wait is KILLING MEEEEEEEE. I really hope my tune comes out before Ford Nationals because I also have some minor mods on the car and going to be putting about 900 miles on it this next week.

My17gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack Lightning Blue
I also have a 2017 Mustang GT/PP only 3700 miles on the ODO and just ordered a Tune straight from Lund. It's going on 8 days since I placed my order and this wait is KILLING MEEEEEEEE. I really hope my tune comes out before Ford Nationals because I also have some minor mods on the car and going to be putting about 900 miles on it this next week.
Dasan Holloway Tuesday at 14:15
Thomas,

Here is your tune.

This guide will show you how to setup your Lund Racing nGauge. Included are instructions on loading tunes, data logging, setting sweep lights, updating firmware, and gauge display configuration.

:headbang::cheers::headbang::cheers::cheers::headbang::ford:
-Dasan @ Lund Racing
www.lundracing.com

"Don't ask don't tell doesn't apply to your car. Good, bad or indifferent let us know if you're unhappy or happy with your tune! How your car runs & your satisfaction is important to us."

Thank you for your business!

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
You won't regret it. Lund FTW for sure. My car pulls like a freight train now.:headbang:
Sponsored