Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

AV80R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Twister Orange L0376
I'll take that magic code over here as well, thank you. :)

I had the originals on my GT, and loved them, but often felt like I needed a bit more space. Now I'm looking for the best option for my GT350, and these may be just what I'm looking for. So why are these -$50 from the originals, when they're the newer design of the two?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
all of that said....I don't use them. I removed them from my car
Waiting for Steeda to post BMR doesn't even use their own jacking rails. 10-9-8-7-6....

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
CJR002 - still the best rails per dollar on the market!

No misleading advertising - no settling for less quality - no frills, just super high quality pieces made right here in Tampa by US Workers :)

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll take that magic code over here as well, thank you. :)

I had the originals on my GT, and loved them, but often felt like I needed a bit more space. Now I'm looking for the best option for my GT350, and these may be just what I'm looking for. So why are these -$50 from the originals, when they're the newer design of the two?
Hello AV80R,

Our buyers have been able to get more favorable pricing in terms of raw materials & we have been able to manufacture these new rails for less. Because of the overall success of the Steeda jacking rails, we have been able to order in greater volumes ... allowing us to manufacture for less & pass those savings on.

Win - Win for us & the customer.

I will send you the code now - with 10% savings with the code, the savings is even greater!

Best Regards,

TJ

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
CJR002 - still the best rails per dollar on the market!

No misleading advertising - no settling for less quality - no frills, just super high quality pieces made right here in Tampa by US Workers :)

Yep. Bought both for first hand comparison. The BMRs are on the car.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hoosier, glad to have you back in this thread ... just waiting for that one opportunity to pounce when a customer asks about the Steeda rails, very punctual!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hoosier, glad to have you back in this thread ... just waiting for that one opportunity to pounce when a customer asks about the Steeda rails, very punctual!
Of course. And I was just about to pass out from lack of sleep making sure I could pounce. Will refrain from making Copernicus joke.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You have to appreciate those unbiased videos ... great to see a consumer like Phil, make a video comparing to competitor's products out of the kindness of his heart, to help the community make a purchase decision solely on the basis of his first-hand experience.

Glad to see he has no affiliation with a specific manufacturer & is not trying to promote products at the end of the video with a discount code that may lead to compensation in one form or another.

Truly grateful we don't have to worry about stuff like that ... lol.

NAVzabM.png

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Honestly, get whichever one you want. I've had the Steeda rails on my car for nearly 2 years and never had an issue with them. They work perfectly fine and I can't even count how many times I've used them. I know BMR makes great products too. I don't understand why people seem to hate on other brands just to make them feel better about the ones they bought. Steeda rails work, BMR rails work.

Nr.9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350 Stripeless Oxford White, Black Roof
Hi TJ,

Question - Do the rails allow enough room between the pinch weld to insert a factory jack? I have a spare tire kit and was wondering.

Thanks!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Pick your poison.

I have BMRs, and love them, and they match my other BMR stuff in sexy red. No doubt the Steeda ones would work just as well.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
You have to appreciate those unbiased videos ... great to see a consumer like Phil, make a video comparing to competitor's products out of the kindness of his heart, to help the community make a purchase decision solely on the basis of his first-hand experience.

Glad to see he has no affiliation with a specific manufacturer & is not trying to promote products at the end of the video with a discount code that may lead to compensation in one form or another.

Truly grateful we don't have to worry about stuff like that ... lol.

NAVzabM.png
As you know, this industry is full of people who have an agenda. The company you work for sponsors people correct? I am fully aware that "you guys" sponsor WAY more people and cars than we do - that is part of your budget, correct? I see them constantly promote your products and say they are better than ours. As they should, no?

Not every company has to, nor should go about building their brand the same way.

I see Terry Reeves promote how your products are the best, yet he has been way faster over the years with all of his cars that are BMR equipped - but...he is a dealer who is sponsored that pushes your products....pot, kettle?

I have a set of your rails right here beside me.

Question for you. The description states they weigh 10lbs, I am not getting anywhere close to that. Is this set I have pre-production?
Sponsored