Sponsored

Tuned EB vs Scat Pack Challenger

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
lol now your bringing up handling? Thats not even up for debate. A PP ecoboost, having the same suspension and breaks as a stock GT and being lighter, will out handle a GT. Its basic physics. In a canyon race with little straights, an ecoboost will win. Same driver and all. The power difference is negligible when all you are doing is turning. If you are denying that, then you are just a v8 fanboy and cant appreciate other platforms.
Brakes not breaks please. Also calling someone a fanboy when you are a fanboy yourself is hypocritical.
Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Lol I have zero issues with the GT. None at all for any car what so ever man. Ad I've already stared I don't have a peg to stand on here. I track and autox. My problem is with the guys who want to be assholes for no reason other than what people drive. F*** the eb owners who are like that too. I was actually one of the ones talking a out how f***** dumb that ecoboost part throttle crap was and somehow I was instantly thrown into the mix. But call it how you'd like man. If you aren't being an asshole I have no issue with you. Water under the bridge.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Yes the GT PP also has a lot of potential. But you were unimpressed. Remember? Like I said I'm done. Your not impressed in a car that will likely hand you your ass in any competition of speed. Then you wondered how you'd do against a Scat Pack? Like you felt you were worthy competition against one. While a Scat Pack may not out handle a Mustang. It will beat anything short of a GT350 in a straight line. Including a basic bolt on EB.

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
So You got nothing but jokes? I figured a local boy would want to show off some of that part throttle power. :lol: Pussies post vidoes of other people races or funny photos on the interwebs. Some people actually show up. I knew you'd have more memes than balls:thumbsup:.
Absolutely Paul I'll be there just because you said so ....:lol: :lol::lol: Pfft grow the hell up I got nothing to prove to you . In any case because I know you love it this is just for you :
image.jpeg

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
it has been well established in this thread that a stock ecoboost or pinto will hands down walk away from a GT, Scatpack, and even a GT350, in a "part throttle" throw down. That ecoboost torque that spools up between idle and 1200 rpm will snap necks.

Again, do not attempt to engage an ecoboost, especially at idle or part throttle.

Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Yes the GT PP also has a lot of potential. But you were unimpressed. Remember? Like I said I'm done. Your not impressed in a car that will likely hand you your ass in any competition of speed. Then you wondered how you'd do against a Scat Pack? Like you felt you were worthy competition against one. While a Scat Pack may not out handle a Mustang. It will beat anything short of a GT350 in a straight line. Including a basic bolt on EB.
Me? That was the op I believe, not me. Haven't driven a stock GT. Only a gt500 and a members rouschcharged gt.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely Paul I'll be there just because you said so ....:lol: :lol::lol: Pfft grow the hell up I got nothing to prove to you . In any case because I know you love it this is just for you :
It's cool jwow. I knew going in. you were a chiwawa yapping at pit bulls. Keep posting the funny pictures. Or other people's videos.;)

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Me? That was the op I believe, not me. Haven't driven a stock GT. Only a gt500 and a members rouschcharged gt.
Not you. You could probably bow out of this thing right now and not get lumped in with the Op and the scared kid with the memes from jersey. The origional Dumbass in post number one. Says he's not impressed with a pp gt. Jwow posted a YouTube video of a 13 second SCAT PACK like that's what they usually run. I guess if all you have to go by is YouTube videos like jwow. You could be easily confused..

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
The origional Dumbass in post number one. Says he's no impressed with a pp
Hmmm you do know he is entitled to his own opinion even if you a disagree. Heck there maybe lots of people who don't like mustang at all.

My buddy posted a YouTube video of of 13 second SCAT PACK ;)
Lol Is that where our friendship began ? Man you really got a couple screws lose up there .

Sponsored

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
it has been well established in this thread that a stock ecoboost or pinto will hands down walk away from a GT, Scatpack, and even a GT350, in a "part throttle" throw down. That ecoboost torque that spools up between idle and 1200 rpm will snap necks.

Again, do not attempt to engage an ecoboost, especially at idle or part throttle.
You've made approx. 11 posts referencing the EB with either "part throttle" and/or "Pinto". It's no longer witty. Don't you have anything else in your comedic repertoire?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm you do know he is entitled to his own opinion even if you a disagree. Heck there maybe lots of people who don't like mustang at all.
Or.....it dudes like you and the OP. Acting like you got a shot at cars like the Scat Pack. In your mid 13 second cars? I'm just trying to keep you guys from farther embarrassing yourselves and other EB owners. You don't just flash a Ford racing tune and suddenly handle cars with damn near 500hp.

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Hmmm you do know he is entitled to his own opinion even if you a disagree.
It's not necessarily the opinion being a problem as much as continuing to say those opinions somehow equate to facts. Now if you say "it's my opinion that one car feels faster to me" that's all well and good but when you say that you ARE faster than another car, even in the face of overwhelming information to the contrary, and you keep defending that false statement then yes, people will react as they have here. Other EB owners tagging along in defense just because their cars have the same engine is non sense and does nothing to add credibility to the original false statements.

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
You've made approx. 11 posts referencing the EB with either "part throttle" and/or "Pinto". It's no longer witty. Don't you have anything else in your comedic repertoire?
picture.jpg

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP