Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
**Advertisement listed in the Market section**

Up for sale is my 2016 GT350. My vehicle has the first Ford Performance GT350R Transmission and cooler upgrade. The only difference between my vehicle and a 2017 convenience package is there is no rear differential cooler, but this will not stop you from enjoying the car on track. Ford will be releasing a kit for the rear differential soon. The only reason I am selling this car is because I have an opportunity to purchase a GT350R at sticker. This is a zero issue car. Anything styling wise can be easily changed for the buyers preference.

Cruise it. Show it. Track it.

I have a well documented build thread on my vehicle posted on several forums and will provide links below. They are full of all the pictures and info you could want about my car. I could try to list everything that has been done, but that would make this advertisement too long and unappealing to the eye. I have built this car to be comfortable on the road, head turner at the car show, and a performer at the track.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43852
https://www.*******************/forums/threads/han-solo-got-a-shelby-gt350.1101328/
https://trackmustangsonline.com/threads/shelby-gt350-build-han-solo.10900/

Any potential buyer will have to consider that you can go purchase a new GT350 for MSRP, but you are going to have to hunt for it. If you care about keeping the car in good shape you will still need to add the paint protection film and ceramic coating at the cost of a few grand. If you want to add some style/performance then LED lighting, 350R aerodynamics, lighter wheels for the track, brake studs, etc will all cost time and money. My vehicle already has all that work done, and you will be able to enjoy the car immediately for less money then if you built it yourself.

The vehicle has had the oil line recall completed. Sync V3 and apple play are installed. Vehicle warranty still active. Warranty on paint protection film, window tint, and ceramic coating all active. Owners kit will be included. I have had the car out for one autocross event, but no track days.

I am not taking any parts off this car for sale separately. I am willing to work with you on price to make it beneficial to both parties, but will remove parts from the car to reuse on the R as the price decreases. I will discuss how that will work with any potential buyer. I would like to keep my wheels and will adjust the price down if we can make that work.

$64K

VIN:1FA6P8JZ9G5521416
Chassis #:G1918
Mileage:9260

Engine/Engine Compartment
Ford Performance Oil Separators
Ford Performance Air Filter
Paint matched valve covers
Redline hood struts
CPC coolant reservoir cover

Interior
Custom MGW shift knob
Diode Dynamics LED lighting upgrade
Air 80 blue window tint (UV protection with no light reduction)
Sync V3 / Apple Car Play
Heated/Cooled seats
Chassis/Brakes/Driveline/Exhaust
GT350R Caliper upgrade
Caliperfexion brake studs
GT350R OEM Transmission and cooler upgrade
Resonator delete
MGW gen 2 race spec shifter
Steeda clutch assist spring

Exterior
Ceramic pro exterior coating
PPF film on entire front of car
Custom red pin stripping
Custom blue badging
ZL1 Addons front Tow Hook
ZL1 Addons splitter guard washers
Zl1 Addons Jacking plates
Carbon2Carbon carbon fiber GT350R front splitter
Carbon2Carbon carbon fiber GT350R rear spoiler
S550 Carbon carbon fiber mirror caps
S550 Carbon carbon fiber tail light overlays
S550 Carbon carbon fiber fender vents (uninstalled)
Craigs no front drill license plate bracket

Wheels/Tires
Signature Wheels SV101 forged aluminum wheels 20/21.5 lbs
350R spec 19x11 / 19x11.5
Brushed Bronze / Brushed Silver
OEM Michelin pilot super sport 295/35/19 & 305/35/19
Gorilla locking lug nuts

Sponsored

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
With a heavy heart I have to list the car for sale. I found a deal on an R and need to let my baby go to make room. A full for sale advertisement will come soon, but if you are interested please review my build thread and send me a PM
Holy Crap! I can't wait to see your R build begin! LOL :clap2:

Last edited:

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Awesome build thread. GLWS and the new ride.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Well my R is scheduled to be built 6/23. Anyone know how long it takes from production to delivery?

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
Well my R is scheduled to be built 6/23. Anyone know how long it takes from production to delivery?
First time poster but have been following your thread for awhile.... what an incredible build thread. Lucky buyer whoever purchases your 350....Picking up my 17' AG in a day or two and then they are slapping the R spoiler on pronto (2-3 days with paint).... popcorn ready for your R build!

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Ooooo exciting! I can't speak for R's but my Track Pack was built 2/29 and I picked it up 3/16. So just a little over 2 weeks. I was told by my dealer that it was one of the fastest deliveries they've seen. I think the R's have to go through a few other stages so I'd guess 3-4 weeks?

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Awesome build thread. GLWS and the new ride.
Thanks man. Looks like you have the capital to make some serious things happen with yours. Looking forward to that.
Holy Crap! I can't wait to see your R build begin! LOL :clap2:
First time poster but have been following your thread for awhile.... what an incredible build thread. Lucky buyer whoever purchases your 350....Picking up my 17' AG in a day or two and then they are slapping the R spoiler on pronto (2-3 days with paint).... popcorn ready for your R build!
Thanks gents. I think the R will be a lot less exciting.... maybe ;)
Ooooo exciting! I can't speak for R's but my Track Pack was built 2/29 and I picked it up 3/16. So just a little over 2 weeks. I was told by my dealer that it was one of the fastest deliveries they've seen. I think the R's have to go through a few other stages so I'd guess 3-4 weeks?
Hmmm. That is still faster than I expected...

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
My '16 was built 11/12/15 and delivered to Nothern NH on 12/10/15. Could be quicker sans stripes :thumbsup:

Good Luck with the sale of the old and delivery of the new [MENTION=20243]50 Deep[/MENTION]:cheers:

Edit: Suggested titles for your new thread:
Chewie, we're home(assuming you name your R 'Chewbacca'
The Force is Stonger With This One
Do. Or do not. There is no try

Last edited:

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Not sure about the R's but my 17 was processed on 5-1 and delivered to my dealer 5-26. Still waiting on it since the belly pan was scratched in transportation and they ordered a new one.... Congrats on the R and good luck on the sale, the next owner will be very happy I am sure.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
The Force is Stonger With This One
This!!
Not sure about the R's but my 17 was processed on 5-1 and delivered to my dealer 5-26. Still waiting on it since the belly pan was scratched in transportation and they ordered a new one.... Congrats on the R and good luck on the sale, the next owner will be very happy I am sure.
Thanks brother!

Can anyone decide a vin or know where I can plug it in online?

Sponsored
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I dont always see 50 Deep at the top of this forum, but when I do, I know he bumped his own thread again. Same with SVTp.

The car would sell easier and be more desirable if you put it back to stock, bro.
I think the point of a build thread is to continually update and respond to questions.

I already have a buyer, but thanks for the input and the concern.

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I saw an R owner on FB who recently took delivery and it was FAST. Just a few weeks from Vin to driving the thing.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I was hoping to decode the vin to get all the info on color, the trim, accessories, etc.
Besides it being an R, the VIN doesnt have any of that info.
Sponsored