Sponsored

Ford Performance GT350 Lowering Springs Group Buy

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I'm on this group buy. This winter I installed the R springs and APR front splitter. I also have a set of track wheels with R-spec tires (30 series). The splitter is really low with this setup, making me rethink the lowering springs... I will probably try them out but it might make the car completely undriveable on anything other than perfect roads...

This is a picture of the car without the track wheels.
#priorities..
Sponsored

Redline8250

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I stole it.
I'm on this group buy. This winter I installed the R springs and APR front splitter. I also have a set of track wheels with R-spec tires (30 series). The splitter is really low with this setup, making me rethink the lowering springs... I will probably try them out but it might make the car completely undriveable on anything other than perfect roads...

This is a picture of the car without the track wheels.
Exactly.
This is my point. Another 3/4" lower and it's not going to even be driveable on the road period.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Exactly.
This is my point. Another 3/4" lower and it's not going to even be driveable on the road period.
How do you ihre its 3/4 lower then the R? Versus lower then the stock car? You don't have to buy them at 225 I'll take the gamble.

Redline8250

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I stole it.
How do you ihre its 3/4 lower then the R? Versus lower then the stock car? You don't have to buy them at 225 I'll take the gamble.
Because I have the R springs and they didn't lower the car. I bought the
M-5300-W springs from my dealer and they will sit on my bench. I don't want it any then it is now.
I have R springs, 305/30 tires on forgeline GA1R wheels and a R splitter. Along with many other suspension mods.
I'm aka VOODOOO

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Because I have the R springs and they didn't lower the car. I bought the
M-5300-W springs from my dealer and they will sit on my bench. I don't want it any then it is now.
I have R springs, 305/30 tires on forgeline GA1R wheels and a R splitter. Along with many other suspension mods.
I'm aka VOODOOO
Voodoo has said they don't and do lower the car in different threads

Sponsored

Redline8250

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I stole it.
Voodoo has said they don't and do lower the car in different threads
I never said they don't lower the car. At most the R springs lower the car 1/4" and some report they didn't.
Either way lowering the car 3/4" for the track or street in my opinion isn't going to work for me.

blkguyblk5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
We are nearing the 3 week mark for the slated release of the springs. I spoke with Mike and he still has no idea how many sets he will see right away. With that in mind I will start sending PM's over the next few days to the first 50 that are signed up.
Damn if it's going to be the first 50 then I may just go ahead and buy at full price. Don't think I will wait that long since I'm not in first 50.

Redline8250

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I stole it.
Damn if it's going to be the first 50 then I may just go ahead and buy at full price. Don't think I will wait that long since I'm not in first 50.
Doesn't matter if you pay full price or discount price. Either way you'll be waiting. They are not available yet.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
you want my allocation?

Sponsored

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I'll take it! The OP hasn't even added me to the list yet, lol.
We can ask him to replace you with my allocation. Since I am in a warrany/buyback debacle, I wont be needing them anytime soon. : (
I'll forward you the PM via PM

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
We can ask him to replace you with my allocation. Since I am in a warrany/buyback debacle, I wont be needing them anytime soon. : (
I'll forward you the PM via PM
Awesome! Thanks man!

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
Exactly.
Here in Florida where all roads are flat, a 3/4" drop won't be of any trouble. I could go up to an inch lower if need be, but not more than that.
Sponsored