Fastest S550 car is a Vortech not PC!!'

Hahahaha that's funny Watch out fans boys gonna come out :eyebulge:
Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Tell u what,your not that far,lets meet at the track and run for some money,im down.Im definitely not worried about your car!!!!!Always someone faster then u,thats why u be careful who u race.And the dyno in question,their will be a stage 2 whipple going on very soon,so we will see how his car does??Im sure he will post.Whoops North cali,that would be a long trip lol.
Wow u dont even have a timeslip in the drag fast times lol.
So what? Where did I ever say you were slow? All I said was run what you got. Don't complain someone else has more than you. So what if I don't go to the track? I work the days the track that's 2+ hours from me is open. I'll get there eventually when it's worth it for me to go. After I have axles, clutch, and some drag radials. So I can actually drive it home.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Hey I never talked smack. I Just said a tvs and a whipple will always make more power down low and to say other wise is flat out wrong. Do i like centri blowers NOPE. I like to punch it and get instant power you feel. Not floor it and wait for it to build up.
please leave that myth in the other thread. No place for that here.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
My car is a centri car, and I hardly have to wait for power when I slam the gas.

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Hey I never talked smack. I Just said a tvs and a whipple will always make more power down low and to say other wise is flat out wrong. Do i like centri blowers NOPE. I like to punch it and get instant power you feel. Not floor it and wait for it to build up.
I see that blistering 490 ft/lbs u have listed in your sig.I have as much tq as u have for hp lol,maybe u should quit why u are ahead.

Sponsored

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Lol, A maggie? I remember my first blower.

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
LOL ALEX THEYRE TALKING ABOUT DYNO NUMBERS!!!!

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I see that blistering 490 ft/lbs u have listed in your sig.I have as much tq as u have for hp lol,maybe u should quit why u are ahead.
Your right and I build my TQ faster than you with my little mu52 injectors. Don't bother me. Everyone will always have more power good for you. I love my hit of max TQ when I floor it while your centri need to keep build up. :cheers:

Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
No waiting with my procharger .. If you think waiting is running 9.95 @ 138 you would be wrong ..:D

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Hahahaha that's funny Watch out fans boys gonna come out :eyebulge:
Fan boy? I was the first to run the Paxton on an s550.

You have a Magnusson

Do you really want me to elaborate on that?

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
It was a joke. Had no idea you guys were already in here. Haha