Broken Mustang
I washed my new GT350 and snapped this fine picture. I like the blue
Sponsored

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
Hit 60 degrees today for the first time in 2017... Went for a drive :)

Also installed the Steeda Clutch Spring ... now the car is 100% better and drivable. I almost felt i regretted trading in my 2011 because of the clutch feel. Now the spring feels exactly how a Mustang clutch should.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I got my first ticket, yay!!

Got off at an exit today and pulled into a gas station not even a block away. Saw a cop giving someone a ticket in the next building so of course I was extra cautious. About 5 minutes later chillin at the gas station waiting on a friend, the cop pulls up and says he got a call about a red mustang racing on that street, even though I had been parked and the gas station is extremely close to the exit. This guy was a complete dick.

After another cop pulled in in front of me and made it look like the end of a high speed chase at a crowded gas station, I got a citation for an exipred license (16 days old).

Of all the times I've been getting on it really good in this car from time to time, I finally get a ticket for some bullshit like this. :frusty:

TRAC WPN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY16 Gt350Track
I got my first ticket, yay!!

Got off at an exit today and pulled into a gas station not even a block away. Saw a cop giving someone a ticket in the next building so of course I was extra cautious. About 5 minutes later chillin at the gas station waiting on a friend, the cop pulls up and says he got a call about a red mustang racing on that street, even though I had been parked and the gas station is extremely close to the exit. This guy was a complete dick.

After another cop pulled in in front of me and made it look like the end of a high speed chase at a crowded gas station, I got a citation for an exipred license (16 days old).

Of all the times I've been getting on it really good in this car from time to time, I finally get a ticket for some bullshit like this. :frusty:
Hahaha, not sure if it's the same as here but at least it's not a moving violation, = no insurance effects

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Plead not guilty and fight it. Request access to the call - you won't get it. On cross, ask the cop to tell the court how he witnessed you speeding - he didn't. Move to dismiss (if you got a speeding ticket as well).

If the only ticket you got was for an expired license, well, not much you can do about it. They got you on that one.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Plead not guilty and fight it. Request access to the call - you won't get it. On cross, ask the cop to tell the court how he witnessed you speeding - he didn't. Move to dismiss.

If the only ticket you got was for an expired license, well, not much you can do about it. They got you on that one.
He got a citation for an expired license tab ... nothing else, so no "court" needed as he can't fight the fact his tab was expired since it was.

Cops just being dicks and finding something to write up since they thought he might be (with no real proof) the red Mustang that was reported.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
He got a citation for an expired license tab ... nothing else.
Sorry to bring this off topic, but can't they dismiss it since the reason for pulling me over in the first place was pretty much BS? I'd seriously hate to know that this "reason" can be used on any car riding on the streets just to dick around and check people's information out.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
^^^ I doubt you could get it thrown out since your tab was actually expired, regardless of how they found that out.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Did they have reasonable cause to ask for your license? You got it, they would bring up the "phone call" and that your vehicle somehow matched the description. If you could prove there was no phone call, you could argue that but you just know, that in the end, you'd lose.

V&T is rigged to favor The Man...:)

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hit 60 degrees today for the first time in 2017... Went for a drive :)

Also installed the Steeda Clutch Spring ... now the car is 100% better and drivable. I almost felt i regretted trading in my 2011 because of the clutch feel. Now the spring feels exactly how a Mustang clutch should.
Appreciate the feedback, the Steeda Clutch Spring is a small investment with big returns!

Best Regards,

TJ

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Nice day in the Northeast so took the kids for a drive. 65 degrees!

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
Nice day in the Northeast so took the kids for a drive. 65 degrees!
Do you ever make it out to captree for cars and coffee ? Went really early this morning with a bunch of friends ... couldn't get into the lot way too packed with awesome metal. Only 2 other GT350s so felt a little special than with the 2011 5.0 :)
Sponsored