You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Damn you Jaime, you made me buy that reverse light. Looking forward to 'seeing' how that works. Good talking with you.
Sorry my friend but I bet you get to try it out before I do :thumbsup: Great talking to you yesterday please keep in touch.

I'll be sure to send pictures of my sound tube update once the new hose gets here thanks for the info in that.
Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
I'll be using it in the street more before you but who cares about that.

We are all improving on the sound tube design. Sharing the info and helping is what it's all about.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've been scraping the bottom of the mod list waiting of the red Whipple kit to come in so nothing too exciting to update, just a few little things.

I purchased everything needed to install a LED strip trunk light for my last car just never got around to install it so here it is on this car. Section of self sticking LED light and four 45Âş plug and play connectors for the corners. What I did was drill a hole in the stock truck light lense and pass the wires through and wrap them around the metal contacts inside the lens. From there I just mapped out a perimeter around the underneath of the rear deck.

Here are the supplies I used. I did use 4 of the corner pieces this one is just the left over one

Here is how it looks coming from the lens and going around the perimeter. I used Gaffers tape to cover the parts of the LED strip where you could cut just incase something ever touched and grounded out but also to be sure the light strip doesn't come undone.

Here it is lit and how well it illuminates the trunk. There is zero light coming from anywhere else, this is all the Led strip and it is BRIGHT :eyebulge:

Then I moved on to installing my dead pedal cover and Steeda hood release.

Red paddle shifter extensions

Last was a my Version 3 Howler Coyote badge on my custom opened stock

grill

Last edited:

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait to see this at Ford Nationals/Mustang Week this year :p

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait to see this at Ford Nationals/Mustang Week this year :p
Man I hope I can make it there this year! It may come down to one road trip and its between that, American Muscle or Mustang week :shrug:

Either way I look forward to meeting up with you again my friend :cheers:

Sponsored

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Man I hope I can make it there this year! It may come down to one road trip and its between that, American Muscle or Mustang week :shrug:

Either way I look forward to meeting up with you again my friend :cheers:
Can't go wrong with any of those choices.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I've been scraping the bottom of the mod list waiting of the red Whipple kit to come in so nothing too exciting to update, just a few little things.

I purchased everything needed to install a LED strip trunk light for my last car just never got around to install it so here it is on this car. Section of self sticking LED light and four 45Âş plug and play connectors for the corners. What I did was drill a hole in the stock truck light lense and pass the wires through and wrap them around the metal contacts inside the lens. From there I just mapped out a perimeter around the underneath of the rear deck.

Here are the supplies I used. I did use 4 of the corner pieces this one is just the left over one

Here is how it looks coming from the lens and going around the perimeter. I used Gaffers tape to cover the parts of the LED strip where you could cut just incase something ever touched and grounded out but also to be sure the light strip doesn't come undone.

Here it is lit and how well it illuminates the trunk. There is zero light coming from anywhere else, this is all the Led strip and it is BRIGHT :eyebulge:

Then I moved on to installing my dead pedal cover and Steeda hood release.

Red paddle shifter extensions

Last was a my Version 3 Howler Coyote badge on my custom opened stock grill

Even the smallest Steeda pieces have a great return on investment!

Thank you for sharing.

TJ

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Even the smallest Steeda pieces have a great return on investment!

Thank you for sharing.

TJ
I completely agree Tim, it's my pleasure :cheers:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Jezus Jaime, stop doing stuff. I finally find some sense of calm and you keep doing these awesome mods and mess with my brain. All looks good bud. Hurry up and get the big red top. Thankfully I'll be distracted by helping the other forum member with his gears and Whipple install. Keep the updates coming.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Always progress going on here, active with updates and new goodies. Wish I could come down and hang out in your shop and open some boxes for you:cheers: Keep the it coming man always looking forward to your updates.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Jezus Jaime, stop doing stuff. I finally find some sense of calm and you keep doing these awesome mods and mess with my brain. All looks good bud. Hurry up and get the big red top. Thankfully I'll be distracted by helping the other forum member with his gears and Whipple install. Keep the updates coming.
"Big red top" love it hahahaha

Always progress going on here, active with updates and new goodies. Wish I could come down and hang out in your shop and open some boxes for you:cheers: Keep the it coming man always looking forward to your updates.
You are always welcome to come hang and play my friend let's make it happen :thumbsup:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Very nice Jaime.
Once again,....outstanding work sir! :thumbsup:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Looks AMAZING my friend :cheers: Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

gjpundsack

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thewaltermittygarage.com
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0; AT; 355's
Wow! What a valuable contribution you have made to the Mustang mod community. thank you so much. I am ordering a 2018MY as soon as can be done. Going to mod it into a 950HP street/1-2 mile airport trach run monster. Confirmed this week that (a) American Racing Headers complete exhaust system will fit the 2018 car; (b) MRR wheels (the M350 and their new M600) will fit it; and (c) Whipple will have a new SC that works with the dual fuel injection found on the 2018 car.

gjpundsack

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thewaltermittygarage.com
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0; AT; 355's
Where did you get the floor mats?
Sponsored