Sponsored

Whipple makes 1105 RWHP........damn

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Saw this on Facebook. Search for Anthony Ballard of Hypermotive. He switched from a TVS blower that made 953 RWHP to the whipple with a 3" pulley and made over 1000 RWHP....pretty impressive kit either way.
Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
being a bigger blower it will be more efficient the higher you go.. but if you notice they all do about the same on stock motors. ive seen the 2.3 blowers seems to make more tq down low at least on standard pulley

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
being a bigger blower it will be more efficient the higher you go.. but if you notice they all do about the same on stock motors. ive seen the 2.3 blowers seems to make more tq down low at least on standard pulley
The Eaton TVS 2.3L does do very well on our motors:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
The car had the top end off when I was there getting my shit tuned last weekend. He was saying Whipple had given him an experimental blower for free to test out on his current setup.
So it's not your off the shelf blower. The same displacement though at 2.9L
His car is pretty ridiculous and I think he said he was aiming for around 1400whp w/ spray

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
The car had the top end off when I was there getting my shit tuned last weekend. He was saying Whipple had given him an experimental blower for free to test out on his current setup.
So it's not your off the shelf blower. The same displacement though at 2.9L
His car is pretty ridiculous and I think he said he was aiming for around 1400whp w/ spray
Do you have anymore info on this experimental 2.9l whipple.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Do you have anymore info on this experimental 2.9l whipple.
He didn't have any other info for me at the time. He didn't know himself. I asked maybe if the rotor profile was different? Don't even know what it looks like. Maybe I should stop by and check it out, Hypermotive is only 30 mins away

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
He didn't have any other info for me at the time. He didn't know himself. I asked maybe if the rotor profile was different? Don't even know what it looks like. Maybe I should stop by and check it out, Hypermotive is only 30 mins away
Please do and report back.

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Saw this on Facebook. Search for Anthony Ballard of Hypermotive. He switched from a TVS blower that made 953 RWHP to the whipple with a 3" pulley and made over 1000 RWHP....pretty impressive kit either way.
I would like to see a VMP II-R blower on this car… I bet you would see some good numbers with it. Would be a perfect car to see where each blower stands.

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
I would like to see a VMP II-R blower on this car… I bet you would see some good numbers with it. Would be a perfect car to see where each blower stands.
As of now we're not planning on doing that. However this Whipple is pretty badass. There's a couple other cars that are supposed to be getting this same setup.

I swapped my JT-B over to the 2.9 Whipple and I haven't looked back. Boost for boost the Whipple made 734/562 while the JT-B was 692/522. Big difference

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
As of now we're not planning on doing that. However this Whipple is pretty badass. There's a couple other cars that are supposed to be getting this same setup.

I swapped my JT-B over to the 2.9 Whipple and I haven't looked back. Boost for boost the Whipple made 734/562 while the JT-B was 692/522. Big difference
Could you elaborate on the difference in the experimental 2.9l whipple and the one they sold in all their kits?

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT

Was that with a off the shelf Whipple or this special new one?
Either way that's pretty impressive over the JT-B.
Sponsored