Sponsored

Steeda's S550 Billet Rear Shock Mounts Are Finally Here!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
What part number are you looking to place - I will check with manufacturing on what unit will go out.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

RonStang6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White Auto
I just ordered the Steeda 12mm shock mounts 2 hrs ago and was told by Randy my sales rep that I would get the revised parts and they would ship the beginning of next week.

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
What part number are you looking to place - I will check with manufacturing on what unit will go out.

Best Regards,

TJ
12mm rear mounts - 555-8152

edit: also, are steeda vendors (like lmr, cjponyparts, etc) drop shipping orders directly from steeda for these mounts, or do they have their own supply?

Last edited:

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
12mm rear mounts - 555-8152

edit: also, are steeda vendors (like lmr, cjponyparts, etc) drop shipping orders directly from steeda for these mounts, or do they have their own supply?
Available from Steeda only, to be released to our partners shortly.

Thank you!!

Steeda Tech

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely looking into these along with some camber arms!
Brian - you are making a great choice - if I can help with anything further, don't hesitate to ask!

Best Regards,

TJ

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
Of course, i jumped to it and ordered mine right-a-way. How can I go about replacing them? Havent installed them yet.
Let me look into this for you.

Best Regards,

TJ
tj@steeda Any update on this, I'm in the same boat :/. Got the parts, opened the box to inspect and then saw that there's a new version :(

Apologies if I missed the response.

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
I just ordered the Steeda 12mm shock mounts 2 hrs ago and was told by Randy my sales rep that I would get the revised parts and they would ship the beginning of next week.
i can corroborate this - just ordered a set directly from steeda, and they said that the revised parts are expected to be coming out of manufacturing today (friday), and would most likely ship on monday (but possibly today).

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
tj@steeda Any update on this, I'm in the same boat :/. Got the parts, opened the box to inspect and then saw that there's a new version

Apologies if I missed the response.
Mandark, please send me your contact info & we will look into this for you.

Best Regards,

TJ

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Does the spacer go on the bottom of the mount? The instructions aren't specific and I'm just confirming before I tear in to anything to install.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Does the spacer go on the bottom of the mount? The instructions aren't specific and I'm just confirming before I tear in to anything to install.
Checking on this for you with our install team - as soon as I hear back I will let you know - unless a fellow member chimes in.

TJ

Jeff_oddo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
The spacer goes on first and then the mount sits on top of that.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Wanted to chime in here after I've installed mine. You'd think they are just a stronger unit and that's it, but there seems to be other tangible improvements from these. Subtle - not world changing - but they're noticeable. Like the slight bounciness on wavy pavement I got after installing LCA bearings (common, doesn't matter the brand of LCA bearings) is next to gone - I don't notice unless I'm "feeling for it"! Additionally, the body of the car seems to have stopped secondary movement after dips in the road - like you go through the dip, suspension does its thing, then there's that little bit of extra movement of the body sometimes, then it settles. That extra movement - don't notice it anymore. Frankly I expected nothing from these other than strength. So happy to report this.

Damn they look good though. And, through my wheels, you can see them! :)

Installation tips including order of parts: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1672618&postcount=35

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Wanted to chime in here after I've installed mine. You'd think they are just a stronger unit and that's it, but there seems to be other tangible improvements from these. Subtle - not world changing - but they're noticeable. Like the slight bounciness on wavy pavement I got after installing LCA bearings (common, doesn't matter the brand of LCA bearings) is next to gone - I don't notice unless I'm "feeling for it"! Additionally, the body of the car seems to have stopped secondary movement after dips in the road - like you go through the dip, suspension does its thing, then there's that little bit of extra movement of the body sometimes, then it settles. That extra movement - don't notice it anymore. Frankly I expected nothing from these other than strength. So happy to report this.

Damn they look good though. And, through my wheels, you can see them! :)

Installation tips including order of parts: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1672618&postcount=35
I'm trying to figure out why you'd notice these things but glad to hear it.
Sponsored