Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)
How much the cover cost you, is it custom built by super cheap auto. Looks good. I am looking for something like that.
It was $534 delivered and is from covercraft, but as a Supercheap club member ($5 to join) I got 10% off on one of their offers. It took a couple of weeks to arrive. It is so soft and fits great. Plenty of elastication on the corners to fit over the valance and front chin spoiler. I choose the optional logo on the front - why not!
IMG_1233rsz.jpg
Sponsored

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
Mods: got rid of that orange reflector sidemarker

Love the cleaner, neater and more streamlined look with smoked side marker and black wheel lug nuts !!!!
Those are awesome mods makes a big difference. How much were the smoked side markers from DD? Was the install easy?

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM

ShadowMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Ford Mustang Fastback
Just wondering whether any Australian 2016 S550 Mustang owners have, or are considering, installing the OEM 50th Anniversary Grille in their cars. If you have already installed the Anniversary Grille, what are your impressions of the change in appearance of the front end of your S550.

Sponsored

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Those are awesome mods makes a big difference. How much were the smoked side markers from DD? Was the install easy?
Sidemarkers were about $70
http://www.cjponyparts.com/led-side-marker-light-rear-pair-2015-2017/p/SMLED-V/
I ordered a few items to save on postage, also message CJ on this forum and they will give you a discount code.

Install is not complex, just fiddly to reach. The clip is hard to compress with your fingers because your arm is reaching behind under the bumper and is in awkward position. I used pliers to help out. Literally a 5 minute install.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ange
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic Grey
Just wondering whether any Australian 2016 S550 Mustang owners have, or are considering, installing the OEM 50th Anniversary Grille in their cars. If you have already installed the Anniversary Grille, what are your impressions of the change in appearance of the front end of your S550.
Not a fan of this design??
That's only my opinion.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
I had my anniversary grille installed by the dealer when my car arrived. It came with the pony boot decklid as well but I haven't installed that as I personally like the GT badge on the back. (May change my mind later on). I am very happy with how the anniversary grille looks - a nice nod to the retro history imho...
Pony Stripes 1.jpg

goff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Godfrey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I had my anniversary grille installed by the dealer when my car arrived. It came with the pony boot decklid as well but I haven't installed that as I personally like the GT badge on the back. (May change my mind later on). I am very happy with how the anniversary grille looks - a nice nod to the retro history imho...
Anniversary grille looks Great - A very nice nod to the retro history along with the side scoops :headbang::headbang:

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
I love the anniversary Grille...

Sponsored

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
It was $534 delivered and is from covercraft, but as a Supercheap club member ($5 to join) I got 10% off on one of their offers. It took a couple of weeks to arrive. It is so soft and fits great. Plenty of elastication on the corners to fit over the valance and front chin spoiler. I choose the optional logo on the front - why not!
Eeek! Is that a ladder against the wall? I had one next to my GTI and a clumsy mate knocked it over and put nice dents in the right front panel. Would hate that to happen again...

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ange
Vehicle(s)
Eeek! Is that a ladder against the wall? I had one next to my GTI and a clumsy mate knocked it over and put nice dents in the right front panel. Would hate that to happen again...
Accident waiting to happen, ladder, shovel, pallet!!!!!
For gods sake move them all away unless that cover is indestructible::doh:

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ange
Vehicle(s)
Accident waiting to happen, ladder, shovel, pallet!!!!!
For gods sake move them all away unless that cover is indestructible:

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Is anyone going for the 6GR wheels ?

I'm seriously thinking about a set of 19's. 10" upfront and 11's out back.

Probably in Gloss black, they do look awesome.

Those or the M350's.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Is anyone going for the 6GR wheels ?

I'm seriously thinking about a set of 19's. 10" upfront and 11's out back.

Probably in Gloss black, they do look awesome.

Those or the M350's.
Don't get me wrong, the M350 are a nice wheel, but so many are getting around now that you are losing that unique look of making it your own. Wish we had as much choice as they get in the US without having to pay exchange rates!
Sponsored