Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Katzkin leather interior

My Katzkin has finally arrived. Also lower grill and LEDS. Will fit next week. 2nd photo shows a USA car fitted. Will match with GT350R wheel and armrest, gearshift etc .
katzkin2.jpg
katzkin (1024x768).jpg

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Not today but Thursday just gone, I finally got to see mine in person and take it for a quick drive after fitting my Lakin brackets and some standard WA plates. I'm very happy with it, panel fitment on it was great all around with only one fault I could see (bit of sealant showing in the bottom right corner of the rear window, looks like it may of been leaking and they've just blobbed some over where they think it's leaking, I'll try and get it cleaned up before I pick it up).

First manual Mustang I've driven and I'm so much more impressed with it compared to the auto I drove in the UK a couple of months ago. My wife took it for an extremely brief lap and felt comfortable in it which is a surprise. Can't wait to pick it up now.

Sorry for all the pics, I'm just a little bit excited!!!
Congrats :headbang: She looks stunning! After that loooong wait you have every right to be excited! :first::coolphotos::eyebulge:

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
My Katzkin has finally arrived. Also lower grill and LEDS. Will fit next week. 2nd photo shows a USA car fitted. Will match with GT350R wheel and armrest, gearshift etc .
Now that interior will look amazing :eyebulge: Are you fitting it all or an upholsterer? :headbonk:

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Now that interior will look amazing :eyebulge: Are you fitting it all or an upholsterer? :headbonk:
I have an upholsterer - quite a character too! Coming to the house and will take the seats away. Doesnt want a Mustang in the shop in case anything happens to it. All good.:):clap2:
Also got door skins as well.

Sponsored

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
I have an upholsterer - quite a character too! Coming to the house and will take the seats away. Doesnt want a Mustang in the shop in case anything happens to it. All good.:):clap2:
Also got door skins as well.
Thats understandable... Its great he cares enough! :headbang:

Reactions: car

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Ours were 695 fitted by the dealer. Same deal, switch near the boot release and graduated audio.

The guy who did the install is dropping past on Monday to switch the covers.
Mine were same price by dealer $695 and covered by their warranty.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Not today but Thursday just gone, I finally got to see mine in person and take it for a quick drive after fitting my Lakin brackets and some standard WA plates. I'm very happy with it, panel fitment on it was great all around with only one fault I could see (bit of sealant showing in the bottom right corner of the rear window, looks like it may of been leaking and they've just blobbed some over where they think it's leaking, I'll try and get it cleaned up before I pick it up).

First manual Mustang I've driven and I'm so much more impressed with it compared to the auto I drove in the UK a couple of months ago. My wife took it for an extremely brief lap and felt comfortable in it which is a surprise. Can't wait to pick it up now.

Sorry for all the pics, I'm just a little bit excited!!!
Keep the pics coming. Congratulations, looks great.

PG68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Fastback 6speed
So Steve, you decided to get it, the earlier car. Well done mate

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Coolant tank cover

Mods: covered up that ugly 'white-bubble' coolant tank.
New cover looks so much better, matches the rest on the engine bay, looks like it belongs there.
IMG_1230.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Sponsored

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Mods: hood (bonnet) struts
No more 'last century' rod.
IMG_1231.jpg
IMG_1232.jpg

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Mods: black wheel lug nuts
IMG_1237.jpg
IMG_1238.jpg

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Mods: got rid of that orange reflector sidemarker

Love the cleaner, neater and more streamlined look with smoked side marker and black wheel lug nuts !!!!
IMG_1234.jpg
IMG_1236.jpg
IMG_1235.jpg

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)
A couple of additions, first is the TrueFiber coil covers (to keep with the orange/carbon theme) and the second is the Supercheap custom fit car cover (as recommened in another thread here). The cover is really soft and fits perfrectly, it's also easy to unhook a rear corner so I can open the door and sit it for a moment (as I frequently seem to do!).
IMG_1230rsz.jpg
IMG_1235rsz.jpg

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
A couple of additions, first is the TrueFiber coil covers (to keep with the orange/carbon theme) and the second is the Supercheap custom fit car cover (as recommened in another thread here). The cover is really soft and fits perfrectly, it's also easy to unhook a rear corner so I can open the door and sit it for a moment (as I frequently seem to do!).
How much the cover cost you, is it custom built by super cheap auto. Looks good. I am looking for something like that.
Sponsored