Sponsored

2016 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2016 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Fantom928

Fantom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
We are a 2 Mustang family now!

Got my Guard Green GT Premium and loved it so much that I bought my fiance a White Ecoboost Premium.
We are both LOVING our Mustangs!:cheers:

BUT - I can not figure out how to post pictures here!!??? :confused:

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
Mine too, picked it up this morning ... lets the mods begin !!

Doug

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Got my Guard Green GT Premium and loved it so much that I bought my fiance a White Ecoboost Premium.
We are both LOVING our Mustangs!:cheers:

BUT - I can not figure out how to post pictures here!!??? :confused:
You have to get the picture down to "web quality" (1024x768 resolution). If you took it on your phone, use a USB cable and drag and drop the pic onto your PC/Mac/Linux box/whatever.

Picasa makes editing your pictures easy (especially resizing them to web quality), although Google just discontinued it :mad: Can still be downloaded from here: http://filehippo.com/download_picasa/

Then use your profile link, create an album, and upload your picture(s) to the album.

There are also photo editor apps for Android, and I'm sure that Apple IOS has them too. It would save a few steps if you can downsize the photo on your phone directly...

Sponsored

Hyland33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Looks like mine is In Transit! Hopefully it isn't a long trip, it's been such a long wait as it is haha

00spy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Vert
My 16 guard GT vert was in transit on 05/12. COTUS said it would be delivered on 05/26. After reading the forums I thought it would be delivered before that. WRONG. COTUS on 05/26 then said it was awaiting transit. The countdown to delivery on COTUS is now missing. Dealer, CHARPER FORD, now say my GT is delayed in transit and has been sitting in the factory lot for over two weeks with no ETA on delivery. I know COTUS is not ready for prime time,,,but geez. COTUS is a joke. I can not now even get an approximate ETA. FORD should be better than this.

Hyland33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
My eta disappeared too, I just pm'd FordService and my est. delivery date is Sunday now. Original date was the 16th

NickFriction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost Premium PP
My ETA has changed twice now in the past two weeks. Ordered 4/4, build on 5/16, waiting on shipping 5/23. Initial delivery date according to COTUS was 6/7, then pushed to 6/10... this morning I checked again (because I'm OBSESSING) and it got pushed to 6/15... So now I don't know what to expect/believe.

I've read here in a few places that COTUS isn't very accurate or that the dates move around alot, and I've sent a PM to [MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION], but I am impatient and childlike... I want it NOW!! Hahaha.

Edit: Just checked again... pushed back once again to 6/17. Maybe I'll have it by July...?

Last edited:

GTU4EAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
My ETA has changed twice now in the past two weeks. Ordered 4/4, build on 5/16, waiting on shipping 5/23. Initial delivery date according to COTUS was 6/7, then pushed to 6/10... this morning I checked again (because I'm OBSESSING) and it got pushed to 6/15... So now I don't know what to expect/believe.

I've read here in a few places that COTUS isn't very accurate or that the dates move around alot, and I've sent a PM to [MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION], but I am impatient and childlike... I want it NOW!! Hahaha.

Edit: Just checked again... pushed back once again to 6/17. Maybe I'll have it by July...?
As painful as it is, your wait time is pretty standard. See my signature: Ordered 1/08/16 Built 3/01/16 Deliverd 3/23/16. Consolation: it's worth the wait!

Sponsored

stangs-R-me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT & 2016 EB Mustangs
Mine took 15 Weeks ordered 2/11, delivered 5/23, took home 5/26 ... can anyone in the STATES beat that on a end of MY 2016 ??

Doug

HA8N3RO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Mustang GT
2016 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium.
Ordered: 4/13/16
Build Date: 5/17/16
Blend Date: 5/24/16
Awaiting Shipment: 5/24/16
In Transit: 5/25/16
Arrived at dealer: 6/6/16
Took Delivery: 6/7/16 :D
IMG_2686.jpg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, My name is Lorne. I am from Wisconsin and currently do not own a Mustang. It has been a dream of mine for the past 30 years to own one, but circumstances (marriage, kids, etc) have made it low on the priority list and definitely not on the "need" list. But the time has come and I am finally ready to start shopping! I am looking for a 2016-17 Mustang Gt Premium (no pp). My color choices are Magnetic, Blue (either DIB or Lightning), possibly grabber blue or Ruby Red. Can anyone give me some ideas as to where to start with shopping? I have checked the local dealerships and their prices seem higher than some of the other dealerships outside of my area. Not sure if I want to custom order one. I have always struggled with the idea of purchasing brand new as the depreciation hits you as soon as you drive off the lot.. with that being said..any opinions on purchasing a end of model year 2016 now that the 2017's are out?

00spy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Vert
Ordered on 3/17. Built 5/11. Still no on can tell me when it will be delivered. CHARPER Ford had zero idea when it will be delivered. COTUS has jumped back and forth on in transit so many times,,,,,,,it's a joke. 16 gt vert guard all options. Lost on the factory lot. Its been sitting for a month. No stripes or other options to be put on. Does it take 4 or 5 months for a factory order? Maybe just get a 17 from a different dealer.
Sponsored