The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Dennis: What is the order process?

It might be worth making a sticky post in the thread so people can easily find the info.

I would like to order some!
You are right: tomorrow I will edit the first post adding info about how to contact Dennis_ :)

Edit: done :D

Last edited:

Dennis_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2.3 Ecoboost - Fastback - Custom Pack - Magnetic
The fastest way to order the red kit is....

Send me an email. Tell me what you want and give me your address. I'll contact you back with the payment instructions and a quote.
After payment I will start production and ship within 5 working days.

Just email me at [email protected]

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Received today Dennis - thanks for the great service :)

Sponsored

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
Received today Dennis - thanks for the great service :)

What are the different ones? Reflectors and tail lights are clear. The others? That way I can decide if I install them or not?

Hope you are better than me installing those vinyls. Already my reflectors are not perfect :frusty: but then again even installing protection on my mobile is too hard 4 me :shrug:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
The big one is reverse light, the two thins are rear reflectors (those are already red so no need of vinyl)

bigul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015 EU
How about plasti dip?
I saw some opinion that its even better than tint :confused:

cedfx2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 fastback ecoboost guard color custom pack
Vynil and carwash ??

Which kind of carwash? Done by hands or machines? And if machines I hope it is not one that damages your paint... But even if it would the vinyl seems to stay.

So any recommendations (experiences) about using carwash (not by hands) with those vynil stickers ?

Thanks

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
So any recommendations (experiences) about using carwash (not by hands) with those vynil stickers ?

Thanks
Vinyls are ok to install. Until now I only did the two reflectors. Tail lights will be a bit harder.
As for car wash ... I hardly drove with my car as it is my weekend car so did not go to car wash neither. The one where I go is said to be the best of Belgium without damaging paint and on my current car no scratches at all so I rather believe them ... But not sure for vinyls, would be stupid to destroy them from start. But in one of the topics I read they are "hard" to remove so a car wash should be ok.

So anyone that went to car wash with the vinyls any feedback?

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hello guys, not looked at this thread for a while & come back to see the "deep red" update, Nice work [MENTION=18901]Dennis_[/MENTION]!

I think I will give these a go. On my Magnetic, the orange reflectors and the clear tail lights are just so far from the US look :(

One question - I saw a comment somewhere about the vinyl not being cut - what are the installation instructions for the set from Dennis?

:cheers:

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Any comments on people who've fitted Dennis's newer set of tail light tints?
I fitted the Anchor Room ones the other day, 2 of them are damaged - they blistered and rippled as soon as the heat touched them. Unfortunately the guy at Anchor Room is extremely difficult to deal with and point blank refused to accept the vinyl could be an issue. I did point out that 4 of the 6 went on without problem but apparently it was still my fault and i have to pay for replacements ... which i'm not willing to do (i've already had to pay for a replacement after i legitimately did damage one). Figured i'd cut my losses and replace with Dennis's (have PM'd him but he hasn't been on for a few days)

I wouldn't advise using Anchor Room again to anyone outside of the USA.

TheRaider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT + KW v3 + Magnaflow Street = EPIC
Hello Gents. As you remember, I owned the first set from Dennis and then switched to his "dark red" one (totally worth it). Here, some beauty for your eyes, taken by a great photographer during the track day (you can see Dennis'es set, beautiful Magnaflow pipes and rear Michelins 305s working hard! :)).

Hope you like it.

Raider

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Any comments on people who've fitted Dennis's newer set of tail light tints?
I fitted the Anchor Room ones the other day, 2 of them are damaged - they blistered and rippled as soon as the heat touched them. Unfortunately the guy at Anchor Room is extremely difficult to deal with and point blank refused to accept the vinyl could be an issue. I did point out that 4 of the 6 went on without problem but apparently it was still my fault and i have to pay for replacements ... which i'm not willing to do (i've already had to pay for a replacement after i legitimately did damage one). Figured i'd cut my losses and replace with Dennis's (have PM'd him but he hasn't been on for a few days)

I wouldn't advise using Anchor Room again to anyone outside of the USA.
you can send a mail to the address written in first post, it's dennis' company ticket system, so your order will be taken care of automatically.
Sponsored