Sponsored

Steeda's S550 Mustang Clutch Spring Assist 35 lb/in - Now Available!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Ordered three of them, alyready found some buyers for the extra 2 here in germany :cheers:
Sponsored

BKinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just put in my order a spring and some diode dynamics goodies off Steeda's site. Can't wait!

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Just put in my order a spring and some diode dynamics goodies off Steeda's site. Can't wait!
I see that, thanks for the support sir! Working to ship that asap! :cheers:

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Just installed it. Since I already had the spring out, popping the new one in took less than a minute; in fact, if you know how the assembly is supposed to sit; you don't even need to see it. I simply felt my way around and once everything clicked into place, took my phone light to double check and was good to go.

My first impressions? It feels nearly the exact same as not having the spring at all. If there is a difference, it's not something that's readily noticeable unless I am 100% concentrating on it. It SEEMS a little more "springy" than before, but honestly I think it's just my imagination. Basically, the difference, if there's any at all, is minimal.

Since I loved the feeling with no spring, I guess this is a good thing, right?

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Mine came in today! To bad my car is torn apart right now :lol:. Nice to see raving reviews though. Yet another solid product from Steeda! :thumbsup:
[MENTION=18483]CompO5.sl0w[/MENTION] Torn apart??? lol Uh oh. Cant wait to see whats going on now. :thumbsup:

Spart302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT350R
Just installed mine. I broke one side of the top piece but still works properly.
image.jpg

Grim12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
Done! Took all of five minutes from opening the package to installation. No vice grips needed.

First mod on the new Stang. Me likey!

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Installed today, works perfect, feels just like no spring. Good job Steeda!

Sponsored

FlyBy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Wimbledon White
Installed mine today, feel is much better than stock! If you're having a hard time compressing the stock spring, just get more leverage with bigger vice grips or pliers. Steeda directions are good, nothing broke! Easy! Thanks Steeda!

KP6Five

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KP
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0L Race Red
Lost assembly...

Well in my move from OKC to Austin I have lost my spring assembly... I would love to try this. Working this stiff pedal in OKC was easy. Now in Austin traffic wearing on me. Getting to old. LOL So the question is that I can't find is where can I buy the upper and lower spring parts with out buying the whole pedal assembly?

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
Just installed it. Since I already had the spring out, popping the new one in took less than a minute; in fact, if you know how the assembly is supposed to sit; you don't even need to see it. I simply felt my way around and once everything clicked into place, took my phone light to double check and was good to go.

My first impressions? It feels nearly the exact same as not having the spring at all. If there is a difference, it's not something that's readily noticeable unless I am 100% concentrating on it. It SEEMS a little more "springy" than before, but honestly I think it's just my imagination. Basically, the difference, if there's any at all, is minimal.

Since I loved the feeling with no spring, I guess this is a good thing, right?
Agreed. Installed mine this week and it feels just like no spring, which I'm good with. :)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

knaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] do you ship to Australia?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Well in my move from OKC to Austin I have lost my spring assembly... I would love to try this. Working this stiff pedal in OKC was easy. Now in Austin traffic wearing on me. Getting to old. LOL So the question is that I can't find is where can I buy the upper and lower spring parts with out buying the whole pedal assembly?
You can not buy just the assist spring parts separately from Ford. Need to buy the whole clutch pedal assembly.
Sponsored