mmc

9 Second Warrior
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan GT-R
Thought about asking that dealership if that deal comes with free lube.
911e8ca30239a20c394d74ddc832e3c2.jpg
3d1185916ccd41f40ab9ce804d5ccc31.jpg
Maybe it comes with a Focus ST to commute in for that price?? :cool:

OP
OP

bmailpb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Car was delivered yesterday. Its fantastic. Already off being clear bra'd and paint corrected.

Now that the deal is done, I don't mind sharing. I purchased it from Malloy Ford in Charlottesville, VA. They were fantastic. Tons of communication, very professional, and accommodating to the needs of a cross-country purchase. They don't get anymore GT350's this year, but if you are on the east coast and want a 2017, talk to them.

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Who's doing the paint correction and clear bra for you in San Diego?

Congrats by the way!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Car was delivered yesterday. Its fantastic. Already off being clear bra'd and paint corrected.

Now that the deal is done, I don't mind sharing. I purchased it from Malloy Ford in Charlottesville, VA. They were fantastic. Tons of communication, very professional, and accommodating to the needs of a cross-country purchase. They don't get anymore GT350's this year, but if you are on the east coast and want a 2017, talk to them.
Can you elaborate on the details a bit? Did you do a courtesy delivery or transport company?

OP
OP

bmailpb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Who's doing the paint correction and clear bra for you in San Diego?

Congrats by the way!
The A-team ;)

Evan at AutoArmour for the Clearbra
Wes at Elite Finish Detailing is doing paint correction and Cqartz finest on the car.

OP
OP

bmailpb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Can you elaborate on the details a bit? Did you do a courtesy delivery or transport company?
The deal ended up being at about $1k over MSRP after they gave me a nice credit towards my taxes and tags.

I arranged for transport with the car transporter of my choice (at my expense). My sales person took care of arranging the vehicle pickup at the dealership with the truck driver. A little over 1 week later, the car was delivered to me in pristine condition with no additional mileage.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
You can add Gary Smith Ford in Fort Walton Beach, FL to this list, they did the same to me. This after I've purchased cars from them in the past and sent them many referrals.
I hate those fuckers

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Reading all these posts I think I can put away my dream of buying a GT350. I thought that things would ease down in 2016 when more 350's would hit the dealers but seems it's the opposite. I held off doing any significant mods to my GT PP hoping to get a GT350 this spring but I rather prefer to spent 15k on some upgrades then giving that amount to a greedy Ford dealership...

Sponsored

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
Reading all these posts I think I can put away my dream of buying a GT350. I thought that things would ease down in 2016 when more 350's would hit the dealers but seems it's the opposite. I held off doing any significant mods to my GT PP hoping to get a GT350 this spring but I rather prefer to spent 15k on some upgrades then giving that amount to a greedy Ford dealership...
Ford kicked out new allocations recently, I've been getting calls seeing if I still want one.

2017 info and allocations are also going to be given out in a couple of months.

toofast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Ford kicked out new allocations recently, I've been getting calls seeing if I still want one.

2017 info and allocations are also going to be given out in a couple of months.
That sounds good. Isn't this how it usually goes.

OP
OP

bmailpb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Stopped by Mossy today to see if they still have my car sitting there with a 30k markup. I am happy to report that it is still there gathering dust. Hope mossy likes paying interest every day...