• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

lava

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
ordered mine. Thanks Zombie!

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
The overlays are Vinyl, Oracal 8300 Transparent vinyl (specifically).
Didn't notice you had the brand on your product description-->:headbonk:

Which color projects the best image on the ground, far as color brightness + sharpness?

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Didn't notice you had the brand on your product description-->:headbonk:

Which color projects the best image on the ground, far as color brightness + sharpness?
Hmm.. thats hard to say.. Light Green, Yellow, and Light Blue seemed to be the brightest, but Red and Orange were the most Dramatic looking.

Dark blue and green were the sexy looking ones, if that makes any sense. lol

As far as sharpness, the vinyls are all the same 80 microns, so the slight image diffusion should be the same.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Hmm.. thats hard to say.. Light Green, Yellow, and Light Blue seemed to be the brightest, but Red and Orange were the most Dramatic looking.

Dark blue and green were the sexy looking ones, if that makes any sense. lol

As far as sharpness, the vinyls are all the same 80 microns, so the slight image diffusion should be the same.
I have some leftover Amber (somewhere ??) from doing my Fogs. I'll give it a try and let ya know my results...If I don't like the Amber, I'll get a few from ya, the RED would be my 1st choice. Have you considered selling a package with all the colors included?

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I have some leftover Amber (somewhere ??) from doing my Fogs. I'll give it a try and let ya know my results...If I don't like the Amber, I'll get a few from ya, the RED would be my 1st choice. Have you considered selling a package with all the colors included?
Cool. What type of material did you use on the fogs?

And good idea on the "all colors". I'll look into that.

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Ordered the red. They can't get here fast enough.

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Order placed, thanks a ton for making these Zombie.
Red fog lights sound bad ass!!

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Cool. I have a bunch of lamin-x from the '11. I was messing with different fog light looks.

I was worried about the thickness, I thought it was thicker vinyl, which is not an issue for fogs, but for the pony projection, it might be a problem.

Keep us updated please. :)

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Zombie, what color do you have that would get me as close to a 6000k? I like changing my headlights and plate lights to 6000k and would love to do the Ponys to match.

Thanks,
Jaime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Hi Zombie, what color do you have that would get me as close to a 6000k? I like changing my headlights and plate lights to 6000k and would love to do the Ponys to match.

Thanks,
Jaime
You do have some pics I or part numbers I can look at?

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
You do have some pics I or part numbers I can look at?

I'll research a picture of the color I'm talking about. Basically it's "super white" with the hint of blue that you see people running in their headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk