Sponsored

Zenclosures sub boxes

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
How well do these seal to the seat opening? do they come with any way to mount and secure the enclosure? Nothing a few nuts and bolts wont cure though!
Sponsored

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Can anyone with the single amp plus amp rack unit measure the amp rack size? I'm working out the positioning of my amps and dsp right now and need some good dimensions to work with. I know it is 16" tall but cannot tell width.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
How well do these seal to the seat opening? do they come with any way to mount and secure the enclosure? Nothing a few nuts and bolts wont cure though!
it fits quite snugly, it doesnt move around at all, since I put mine in, I havent noticed ANY movement what so ever

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
it fits quite snugly, it doesnt move around at all, since I put mine in, I havent noticed ANY movement what so ever
Thank you, I might order one of these for the time being until I can build a custom enclosure.

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Thank you, I might order one of these for the time being until I can build a custom enclosure.
I'm not saying not to build a custom enclosure... that's the way I was originally going to go, but... once I started to look at fitting things, the zenclosures option became much more appealing, and they are very reasonably priced as well.

Sponsored

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Thanks for the link! Will be looking into getting a box soon.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

jordystang69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Looking to get the dual backfiring 10"s. I am audio newb, what kind of amp do I need to power 2 subs? can 1 mono handle both? Looking at pics they have 1 set of RCA. Do i need 5 channel?

kornflake7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Looking to get the dual backfiring 10"s. I am audio newb, what kind of amp do I need to power 2 subs? can 1 mono handle both? Looking at pics they have 1 set of RCA. Do i need 5 channel?
Depends on many things, what kind of subs you're using, and if you want the amp to power just the subs or the speakers as well.

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW

Sponsored

jordystang69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Has anyone with one of the amp rack units installed cooling fans yet? I'm trying to layout the best way to do it and other input would be welcome!

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
Can anyone with the single amp plus amp rack unit measure the amp rack size? I'm working out the positioning of my amps and dsp right now and need some good dimensions to work with. I know it is 16" tall but cannot tell width.
I have the single 10" sub with the other side for amps. Will measure tomorrow. If I forget PLEASE PM me. I will get this for u. It's a great box.

jordystang69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the single 10" sub with the other side for amps. Will measure tomorrow. If I forget PLEASE PM me. I will get this for u. It's a great box.
do you have any pictures of the setup? did you run power thru passenger or drivers side?
Sponsored